User Controls

Make a hot topics

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    It would add to the asthetics of the site. I have other suggestions too, like put a static logo on the top left, and have a rotating banner on the top right. Really, the T-Shirt hell ads were part of the "feel" of Totse, and having some lulzy shit up there would be dank.
    Just click on latest threads, it's the same thing
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Submit a pull.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Just click on latest threads, it's the same thing

Not really. Hot Topics would be the most recent threads with a certain amount of posts made within a certain amount of time.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    We don't need no more fancy shit. The site is good as it is.

I love it when some inactive shithead comes in and goes straight to H&S with all kinds of old shit just to leave after 6 posts.
    Last time I was here there was a new post about ever 6 days, so excuse me if it hasn't been my highest priority. At least I contained my suggestion to the appropriate section rather than just posting wherever.
    fag Houston
    and while you're at it change this gay ass background
    Originally posted by fag and while you're at it change this gay ass background

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    tee-hee
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    just use the latest threads button like everyone else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    hey man just use the latest threads button like everyone else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ooooh the peeking kitty is back1!!
Jump to Top