User Controls

What media do you consume?

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    This could be websites (besides NiS), TV, news (papers or sites) print (not books, periodicals).

I don't really watch tv, but the shit they run, particularly on channels that ought to be educational (discovery, national geographic) is appallingly stupid. I see this stuff on during my patrols and it's almost offensively poor. Street Outlaws? They gave a bunch of rich douchebaga cameras to videotape them cocking around in cars. I've lost count of how many different shows tgere are about fisherman, and this Naked and Afraid is some degenerate shit. They take as many people as they can, remove their clothes, and force then into the woids. No substance, and they're at no risk due to the fact that there are camera crews, and almost certainly support. Fuck it.

So basically I'm looking for new media for the lulls in my shift. Any suggestions?
    Aldra
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    www.motherless.com
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Masterchan
    Lainchan
    8chan(Rarely)
    Twitter
    Github
    Security related forums
    Youtube, mostly alt media and entertainment
    Ebooks
    Anime
    Sometimes games.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Every kind. I've examined almost the totality of everything which is currently on the Internet.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Russia-Insider
    Local News
    Yahoo News
    Google News

I don't have cable television. That's only news though.
    l
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i reject all forms of media as propaganda.

I keep up with local news in my city and country.

CNN, 4Chan,YouTube, Reddit, Facebook, Totse, The Hive, altchans, bitcoin, Cryptos

Dnm

.Onion stuff idk
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by mmQ www.motherless.com
    Originally posted by Sophie Youtube
    Anime
    games.

These and
    Sankaku complex
    Danbooru
    e-hentai
    Hitomi
    Xvidoes
    fc2
    nicovideo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    been playing a lot of videogames lately, virtually all through steam - mostly path of exile and 7 days to die for the last few weeks

I don't watch TV at all; I tend to download movies and TV series but I haven't really watched anything recent - last few weeks I've watched a few episodes of The X-Files and Ugly Americans

I've been doing a LOT of reading, largely in the area of geopolitics, war and modern history. Mostly articles and essays but I've almost finished Globalistan by Pepe Escobar, which is outstanding and extremely eye-opening in the most horrible of ways. In terms of articles and essays, The Saker (thesaker.is) is probably my favourite current writer. The War Nerd, a column that ran in Exile, NSFWCorp and Pando was also great because he wrote about current and historical conflicts with a sense of genuine interest and curiosity, and his articles were largely devoid of moral discussions (with a few exceptions) which seems rare for the genre. Oh and Southfront

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-05-17T17:49:33.616381+00:00
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    only kino

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by snab_snib only kino

MADRE DE DIOS! You've been Enter all along!
    Originally posted by aldra been playing a lot of videogames lately, virtually all through steam - mostly path of exile and 7 days to die for the last few weeks

Is 7 days to die any good? Someone else recommended it to me
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by reject Is 7 days to die any good? Someone else recommended it to me

the concept is pretty good, scavenging/crafting/minecraft-style building and a horde of zombies come to wreck your fortress once a week, but it's been in beta like 5 years, is buggy as fuck and the development have literally no idea what they're doing
Jump to Top