User Controls

What is TRULY the most worthwhile topic to discuss?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dad's emails or turtles?

Huehuehue

What is most discussion? Fact or fiction? Ideas or critiques? If we could take all the world's discussions what would be the most discussed thingy? Sports? Weather? Your mom???
    me
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    where did the dad's email thing come from? is it actually a reference to something or was it just something you came up with
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra where did the dad's email thing come from? is it actually a reference to something or was it just something you came up with

Just a drunken joke between and old roommate of mine and I. :)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That's an excellent question. Most discussion is probably some type of mutual search for truth. Although it would seem people have some major malfunction where at some point it ends up in autistically screeching at one another with regards to who is most right.

What does being right even mean. Is there an objective standard by which we can measure and compare all of our subjective experiences? Is life a movie? Am i the main character or do i play a minor role? Is it even important? I don't even know man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Just a drunken joke between and old roommate of mine and I. :)

lol, did you notice your usertitle has changed

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie That's an excellent question. Most discussion is probably some type of mutual search for truth. Although it would seem people have some major malfunction where at some point it ends up in autistically screeching at one another with regards to who is most right.

What does being right even mean. Is there an objective standard by which we can measure and compare all of our subjective experiences? Is life a movie? Am i the main character or do i play a minor role? Is it even important? I don't even know man.

That's what I'm saying, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Is it better to discuss that which brings entertainment, or that which brings knowledge? Is there anything that HASN'T been discussed?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra lol, did you notice your usertitle has changed

I'll have you know I requested the change. (I have 4000 posts, it's OK)
    Originally posted by mmQ Is there anything that HASN'T been discussed?

Originally posted by Dargo me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dargo
    (#^.^#)
    Originally posted by mmQ That's what I'm saying, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Is it better to discuss that which brings entertainment, or that which brings knowledge? Is there anything that HASN'T been discussed?

I derive pleasure from acquiring knowledge. Intense sexual pleasure.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'll have you know I requested the change. (I have 4000 posts, it's OK)

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Serosiky fuckers. Make a guess as to what is the most discussed thing any given day, across the globe.
    Weather.
    Originally posted by mmQ Serosiky fuckers. Make a guess as to what is the most discussed thing any given day, across the globe.

"Did you see the game last night?"
    "Nice weather eh?"

Or in Africa.

"Do you ever wonder whether raping a baby really cures AIDS?"
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Philosophy with someone who disagrees with you and can hold a conversation. World events are also good. Not necessarily politics though.

Theories, conspiracy or otherwise are fun too
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What would happen if everyone literally agreed with everyone else ? Is that the singularity sheiyt? Is that possible?

"We agree, therefore there is no need to discuss this further."
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by mmQ What would happen if everyone literally agreed with everyone else ? Is that the singularity sheiyt? Is that possible?

"We agree, therefore there is no need to discuss this further."

That's a really good question. I agree that it is worthwhile to ponder. No need to further discuss

Really though, that'd make things much less interesting. Disagreements and opposing points of view, the search to prove it wrong or right, results in new methods and even more views
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DocFoster That's a really good question. I agree that it is worthwhile to ponder. No need to further discuss

Really though, that'd make things much less interesting. Disagreements and opposing points of view, the search to prove it wrong or right, results in new methods and even more views

So we NEED things to be wrong.
Jump to Top