User Controls

"The new French President is a nice lad with a good-looking mum"

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/silvio-berlusconi-emmanuel-macron-french-president-nice-lad-good-looking-mum-brigitte-trogneux-a7738406.html

fucking lol, Burlesconi delivers the goods yet again
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Kind of reminds me of Harold and Maude.

I think it's really sweet when people can overlook matters such as a large age difference, particularly when the female is the one that's considerably older, and still find genuine love.

Honestly, considering how fucking retarded women tend to be for most of their lives, how long it takes them to mature, older women, putting aside appearance (transient and insubstantial), probably do tend to make much better life partners, unless you want a traditional patriarchal conservative dynamic instead of a genuine equal (definitely not what I would want). Sure, they mature faster, but for most it's as if they stop once they turn around 18 and then in their late 20s men begin to rapidly surpass them. Either that or they eventually become mombies and are just, well, they're out of the game for good, don't get involved with them.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Malice and still find genuine love.

there's no way to know for certain whether that's the case, really. given that he was his primary school teacher I would expect that he was molested and developed some odd psychosocial problems that persist to this day, but that's not much more than a guess either.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    she's too old to have non-autistic children. her eggs are rotten. oh wait, that doesn't matter because none of the current leaders of european states HAVE ANY CHILDREN, OR PLAN TO.

almost as if they don't want to see the future they're creating.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra there's no way to know for certain whether that's the case, really. given that he was his primary school teacher I would expect that he was molested and developed some odd psychosocial problems that persist to this day, but that's not much more than a guess either.

I doubt it.

Even when young bright minds, certain personalities that are bound to achieve greatness, can be noticed, and people can develop an affinity for one another.

They probably both remembered each other, and once he had matured enough, years down the line, reconnected and felt they were right for each other.

I think it's a really sweet love story, if that's what occurred.

Banging a really attractive teacher you had the hots for, who had a great personality/affinity to boot, even years down the line, would be a pretty sweet experience, wouldn't you say?
    She divorced her husband to marry him...
    Oversocialization
Jump to Top