User Controls

The Autism Quotient Test - Everyone here should seriously take it.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    The autism spectrum, and Asperger's, is an extremely complex neurological disorder (or "difference") that's wildly misunderstood. Few people really understand what it's like, and common pop portrayals, like Rain Man, are completely inaccurate. Of course not everyone on the spectrum is the same or will exhibit the same symptoms, just like neurotypicals, it can vary wildly. We all have different brains affected by our genetics, just like any other part of our body or trait, for example, height.

This can be very difficult to get an accurate score because so many people don't have the level of self-awareness, have done enough introspection and reflection on themselves, their life, current state, and past, traits and habits they have.

So you have to think very carefully about some of these and avoid the mistake that most people will make of self-deception, choosing answers that make you seem worse than you really are, if you perceive some of these preferences/behaviors/traits as negative things.

It's a private test, so if you really want to know the truth, be as perfectly honest as possible. Detach yourself from emotions and biases and just be as objective as you can. If you just lie or give inaccurate responses, the underlying truth won't change.

So, after that, here's a link to the test: https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

I scored 40/50, which is pretty damn autistic, and it's very possible that a more accurate assessment could be even higher than that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wot if u donot no howto answer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Your score was 21 out of a possible 50.
    Scores in the 0 - 25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits.

That was the biggest waste of time ever, no wonder why you cant hold down a job fucking retard, fuck you.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Malice The autism spectrum, and Asperger's, is an extremely complex neurological disorder (or "difference") that's wildly misunderstood. Few people really understand what it's like, and common pop portrayals, like Rain Man, are completely inaccurate. Of course not everyone on the spectrum is the same or will exhibit the same symptoms, just like neurotypicals, it can vary wildly. We all have different brains affected by our genetics, just like any other part of our body or trait, for example, height.

This can be very difficult to get an accurate score because so many people don't have the level of self-awareness, have done enough introspection and reflection on themselves, their life, current state, and past, traits and habits they have.

So you have to think very carefully about some of these and avoid the mistake that most people will make of self-deception, choosing answers that make you seem worse than you really are, if you perceive some of these preferences/behaviors/traits as negative things.

It's a private test, so if you really want to know the truth, be as perfectly honest as possible. Detach yourself from emotions and biases and just be as objective as you can. If you just lie or give inaccurate responses, the underlying truth won't change.

So, after that, here's a link to the test: https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

I scored 40/50, which is pretty damn autistic, and it's very possible that a more accurate assessment could be even higher than that.

shut the fuck up. there's no such thing as autism. its a fucking meme. you're so fucking retarded for posting this.
    Originally posted by bling bling wot if u donot no howto answer

Why don't you grow up. It's time to talk to us like an Adult. You're too old to be a hoody rat.
    "Autism Speaks... but not very well" -Zok
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I considered taking it but then I realize that's the most autistic move you can make
    Originally posted by bling bling wot if u donot no howto answer

Yeah, I completely understand. Some of these questions can seem like they're forcing you to make a binary choice, when really it's just very vague at times.

You just have to try your best. Go with your gut feeling if you have to.
    " I am fascinated by dates."

Does this mean like... people I go out on dates with or like... the date. ?_?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Shitfucker "Autism Speaks… but not very well" -Zok

autism speaks, but it usually just mumbles incoherently
    No one has to do a damn thing. Stop telling people what to do so you can document for the "Thinning" (They stole my film concept.. im suing them faggots) where if you dont score or do score such and such you're on the red dot list of removal.
    Oasis is working for The Man
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump That was the biggest waste of time ever, no wonder why you cant hold down a job fucking retard, fuck you.

No it wasn't. Finding out you're not on the spectrum is still valuable data.

Congratulations, you may not be autistic/have Asperger's. That's a pretty good thing.

Originally posted by snab_snib shut the fuck up. there's no such thing as autism. its a fucking meme. you're so fucking retarded for posting this.

snab snib, you either insane/delusional or an incredibly annoying shitty troll. Knock it off. If you're going to troll, at least be amusing.

So there are two main options, and either way, I'm just going to start ignoring you, and others will do the same. It's pretty easy to see through you and it isn't going to work. Try something else, or just go on 4chan or Reddit if you have some pathological desire or derive pleasure from this, for whatever reason.

Originally posted by Lanny I considered taking it but then I realize that's the most autistic move you can make

Have you honestly never taken it before? I genuinely believe you may be afraid of the truth. I hope you realize how incredibly irrational you're being, which is completely out of alignment of how you attempt to portray yourself, your natural predispositions, and your ideal self.

Just go for it. It can really help you understand yourself, explain a lot about your life/past, and avoid future issues, know how to handle certain things you have problems with.
    Originally posted by Phoenix " I am fascinated by dates."

Does this mean like… people I go out on dates with or like… the date. ?_?

Dates, as in the numerical ones, the things on a calendar.

Hate to break it to you, but misunderstandings in language like this tend to be a common sign of being on the spectrum. I felt there was a pretty clear pattern/theme to the test.
    Originally posted by Malice Dates, as in the numerical ones, the things on a calendar.

Hate to break it to you, but misunderstandings in language like this tend to be a common sign of being on the spectrum. I felt there was a pretty clear pattern/theme to the test.

It was a joke, Malice. The joke being I have a social life.

Originally posted by Phoenix It was a joke, Malice. The joke being I have a social life.

YOu vixen you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Your score was 24 out of a possible 50.
    Scores in the 0 - 25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 No one has to do a damn thing. Stop telling people what to do so you can document for the "Thinning" (They stole my film concept.. im suing them faggots) where if you dont score or do score such and such you're on the red dot list of removal.

Not saying I'm commanding everyone to, I just think everyone should for their own benefit, and so we can compare.

I hope you're joking and don't actually believe there's going to be some sort of genocide of autists.

Although..., can you imagine a film centered around that? Where the world's greatest weaponized autists, autistics with the cognitive power of nuclear bombs, or possibly more accurately incredibly powerful laser/concentrated energy weapons, (There are literally PhDs, possibly nobel prize winners, who have/had Asperger's, it doesn't effect your intelligence), began banding together, forming a secret base and recruiting others in a war against the normies, finally putting their skills, their most ingenious schemes, when finally forced into a brutal struggle for survival. Oh, and of course pharmacological augmentation would play a major part, just gaining as many advantages as currently possible.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice Have you honestly never taken it before? I genuinely believe you may be afraid of the truth. I hope you realize how incredibly irrational you're being, which is completely out of alignment of how you attempt to portray yourself, your natural predispositions, and your ideal self.

Just go for it. It can really help you understand yourself, explain a lot about your life/past, and avoid future issues, know how to handle certain things you have problems with.

So not taking a 50 question internet test called "Autism Spectrum Quotient" is "incredibly irrational"?

Originally posted by Malice Dates, as in the numerical ones, the things on a calendar.

snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Malice snab snib,

malice, the day that you're smart enough to judge whether or not you should just shut your fucking mouth and think as i tell you to, or to think for yourself, is the day that i let you make that decision. that day may or may not coincide with the day you realize autism is a fucking meme, but it probably won't be too far off.

realize this. realize that you're not intelligent. not remotely. and the reason i piss you off so much is because i challenge your most cherished illusions.

so kill yourself or get a grip, i don't care which.
Jump to Top