User Controls

Saving Silverman

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think I've made a similar thread about this but this is kind of an update, I know this guy for the last few years that lives in the next building and he's like the nicest guy ever, extremely approachable, though he's not a chum that I will go drink with or hang out at his place, but none the less I will see him outside and we will chop it up for a bit. The guys just always typically got a smile on his face.

When I lost my job I loved around this time last year I told him about it because he would come in and I'd hook him up , and he told me to make me feel better that it might be the best thing thats ever happened to me, and in a way he might of been right, I could of been beat up or arrested at that job. I like his positivity and we would play with this cat named pee wee, an alley cat.

All my neighbors like me and are always like hey whats up doug and stuff like that and inviting me over, but his wife is a raging cunt and hates all guys. I was going for a walk and saw his wife playing with pee wee the cat with her friend and I said "hey whats up thats my friend pee wee" and she gave me a really bitchy look and said "his names not pee wee" I was like okay whatever.. I named him over a year ago..

Anyways but this guy was coming from the mail box and we stopped to talk to each other and he showed me his package he got in the mail and it was some silk undnerwear, and he told me that his wife makes him wear certain underwear and he said something like "you know what they say, happy wife, happy life". which is cool i guess, except his wife always looks like a bitch.

I don't say anything, its his life but today I saw him and he was sitting outside and looked really distressed and I've never seen him like that so I asked him whats up and he looked like he was going to break into analytical tears. I had to go pee so I told him I'd be right back and went and peed and then poured him some "squirt" soda, my favorite soda and the only soda I drink and brought it back to him and I asked him what was wrong.

He told me that him and his wife have been having problems for a long time and she makes him sleep on the couch (kinda like discount whore) and she verbally abuses him and even broke his ipad when he took too long to come home.

I see him downtown and he always goes and drinks by himself and thats cool cause I do that too sometimes, and I understand couples need space, but its almost like she wants nothing to do with him. He's not a nigger, he's got a good job and car and pays half the rent so I kinda feel bad for him. I didn't really know what to say to him and I didn't have much to say, I didn't want to tell him to choke her out lol. So I kinda patted him on the back and gave him a quick shoulder rub and patted him on the back again and bounced.

I honestly feel bad for the guy, I had another neighbor, rasheed a muslim guy that goes to the university, very straight laced and nice, he had a hot blond gf and he lived next door to me with his gf rachel. One day she kicked him out of his own place and he told me he was staying at a motel 6... and every few hours I would hear him knocking on his own door whimpering "racharooooo, racharoooooooooooo..!" And I know this wasn't the nicest thing to do but I was kind of annoyed by it and opened my door and started whining "rasheedaroooo rasheedaroooooooo!"

But I'm digressing, I just wonder if anyone here has ever had a friend that went through this and what you did. I have a girl I've been seeing for the last few months and when she gets drunk/weird I just go to sleep and leave in the morning so its not that big of a deal.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-16T08:03:42.519167+00:00
    Women are evil, only good for sex.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Id bang her sister
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    should I tl;dr this??

Originally posted by NARCassist should I tl;dr this??

the choice is yours!
    it does look kinda tl;dr'ish tho

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Women are evil, only good for sex.

my bitch made me corn bread the other day
    oh, I just saw the word cat, I like cats. ima give it a go.

it better be worth it Bill Krozby. else i'm calling you a wanker.

Originally posted by NARCassist oh, I just saw the word cat, I like cats. ima give it a go.

it better be worth it Bill Krozby. else i'm calling you a wanker.

you're a swapper
    lol, you pee'd in the cucks drink?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist lol, you pee'd in the cucks drink?

i set that up so it would be read like that lol
    I see what you did thar

Jump to Top