User Controls

Serial killers and reptillian DNA

The emotional organization of a psychopath has been described as "that of a subhuman animal". The desire to torture, eat, kill etc. indiscriminately are all traits of an absent amygdala. It is true that all animals prey on something, but very few are willing to prey on their own species. Psychopathy has been inherited generation to generation, species to species through evolution for millions of years. The first mammals evolved from reptiles know as Synapsids, mammals are inherently creatures of bonding and caring for kin, but what about those mammmals who were unable to connect to their kin? They had recessive DNA from the Synapsids which left them with a semi-reptillian brain state of an absent limbic system. This trait in certain cases was able to aid reproduction, as r/K selection theory suggests a quantity vs quality dichotomy of mating strategies. This egocentric, pre-mammalian state has remained through every state of evolution afterwards, up to and including humans. When the recessive DNA of former species combines in a way that leads to a subhuman trait, it can be deemed "abnormal" by human standards. This explains the history and evolution of psychopathy in the highest degree, and lesser narcissism in lower degrees.
    am i rite
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    who described the emotional state of a psychopath as "that of a subhuman animal"? You might be right about all the other stuff but that first part seems flawed to say the least.

from what I've read, sure some people are more prone towards being agressive/violent but its a spiritual malady for the most part that became because of how the serial killer was raised and past experiences, just like things like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The amygdala is often associated with the "reptilian brain" since it is the oldest brain structure there is. In modern humans however, the malfunctioning of the amygdala combined with dysfunction of the "social" areas of the brain results in what we would consider psychopathy. What differentiates humans from other animals? Well intelligence of course, but also the fact that we are hyper-social animals. It's a fucking miracle we can sit still with 300 of us in an airplane and not murder each other. Being a hyper-social animal means we need a way to facilitate this social behavior, this is generally accomplished through empathy and similar mechanisms, when there is a disorder in the way empathy works in the brain we speak of psychopathy. the reason we have psychopaths is because being a psychopath is a successful survival strategy, in that sense i agree with your musings on r/K selection theory.
    Originally posted by Sophie The amygdala is often associated with the "reptilian brain" since it is the oldest brain structure there is. In modern humans however, the malfunctioning of the amygdala combined with dysfunction of the "social" areas of the brain results in what we would consider psychopathy. What differentiates humans from other animals? Well intelligence of course, but also the fact that we are hyper-social animals. It's a fucking miracle we can sit still with 300 of us in an airplane and not murder each other. Being a hyper-social animal means we need a way to facilitate this social behavior, this is generally accomplished through empathy and similar mechanisms, when there is a disorder in the way empathy works in the brain we speak of psychopathy. the reason we have psychopaths is because being a psychopath is a successful survival strategy, in that sense i agree with your musings on r/K selection theory.

genetic = primary psychopathy = factor 1 of PCL-R = synapsid recessives = reptillian brain

enviormental = secondary psychopathy = factor 2 of PCL-R = bad upbringing = neurotypical with deficits that can resemble primary
    Ding!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Seems to be a lot of talk about sociopaths and psychopaths lately.

These types of people make me sick.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Seems to be a lot of talk about sociopaths and psychopaths lately.

These types of people make me sick.

you've told us how big of a faggot you are already
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by snab_snib you've told us how big of a faggot you are already

You haven't even seen how big of a faggot I can be.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    today, he disarms me by agreeing with me, tomorrow, he fucks his ass with a bio-organic free-range cruelty-free carrot.
    ITT sploo talks out of his asshole
    I used divine knowledge
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the reptilen brain is the temple u spaz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You are all so fucking rustled that this dude younger than us all just blew our fucking minds.

You are all such wheat whytes.
    This describes 95% of femenist and snowflake behaviour most recently. The talks of how these Leftist join these Spirit Feast and more and more connections to paedophilia. wanting to force the agenda on young children in school to accept and be hateful towards men. especially White Men. But Black men and hispanic men and asian men will soon be added to the list.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    jedi
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You are all so fucking rustled that this dude younger than us all just blew our fucking minds.

You are all such wheat whytes.

he didn't blow any minds, he just spewed out a bunch of dribble and made fake quotes he couldn't back up
    Originally posted by mmQ jedi

Dont you "jedi" me
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he didn't blow any minds, he just spewed out a bunch of dribble and made fake quotes he couldn't back up

Wheat Whytes would be a strong Whyte because Wheat makes Wheaties
Jump to Top