User Controls

I want to die so badly

I want nothing else in my life except to die

I've been depressed my whole life and there's no sign of it ever getting better

I'm mentally fucked in so many different ways I can hardly comprehend it

It's like I'm living in hell
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I want to live forever among the stars.
    Nigga you are on a space ship right now. If you want to evacuate the airlock is open. But ill tell you this, there is something extremely wrong with this ship. Intel suggests its a reptilian invasion and that the greys havent been activated yet. Ask Ewige Blumenkraft for more info.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Oasis I want nothing else in my life except to die

You have so many options.

Ever heard the saying that you can't truly live until you've lost everything?

Well, once you're about to kill yourself and you realize that that is what everyone wants(for you to go away), and you realize that you should at least take some risks(because it's a logical decision) before suicide, you then have the world at your hands.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Welcome to the club. Sometimes I lay in bed at night and it genuinely brings me great joy thinking about how wonderful it would have been never to have been. I genuinely consider it the best outcome any person could have had, although due to the non-identity problem no one really benefits from it.

I guess dying early before I knew any better and managed to find some logical reasons to continue to drag would have been pretty great. Dying instantly and never seeing it coming, not having to deal with the fear, the knowledge of the finality of death, non-existence, and the uncertainty, is the best way to go. Just dying in your sleep or randomly being shot in the head would be a great way to die.
    my goto plan has been opiate + benzo rcs
    Originally posted by Oasis my goto plan has been opiate + benzo rcs

Your goto 10 line is wreked lad.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Oasis my goto plan has been opiate + benzo rcs

Yeah, it's not that hard to figure out how to kill yourself fairly painlessly. Multiple good methods. You'd have to be pretty fucking retarded not to figure it out fairly rapidly after a bit of research.

Destruction is far easier than creation, sadly.

At one point I was planning to buy a helium tank for an exit bag just in case, but it turns out that due to a shortage some years ago the Balloon Tank helium tanks you could buy online and in some IRL stores started being diluted with 20% oxygen, making them unsuitable.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Honestly would recommend waiting until 25 or so before deciding on something so final; it's around that age your brain stops developing and changing. At the very least move out, get out of your current environment - it's all you've ever known so an external change might also change your perspective.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Malice Welcome to the club. Sometimes I lay in bed at night and it genuinely brings me great joy thinking about how wonderful it would have been never to have been. I genuinely consider it the best outcome any person could have had, although due to the non-identity problem no one really benefits from it.

I guess dying early before I knew any better and managed to find some logical reasons to continue to drag would have been pretty great. Dying instantly and never seeing it coming, not having to deal with the fear, the knowledge of the finality of death, non-existence, and the uncertainty, is the best way to go. Just dying in your sleep or randomly being shot in the head would be a great way to die.

Yes yes , we all already know you're a pussy and cry analytical tears, kill urlself
    fag Houston
    I've felt the same but I wanted to die by being eaten by a shark. The problem with that is that sharks don't really like humans because we have too many big bones, they will take a bite and then say fuck that shit. Then I thought maybe I should make a bomb and blow myself up, I really didn't want my body to be left after I was done. But then people will think I'm a jihadi or something. Then I thought I could get a bunch of wood and make a pyre, soak it gas, light it up then shoot up a megadose of heroin while being on top of it. Everytime I see something tall I imagine jumping off of it. But my life has gotten a lot better and you really do become a man once you hit 25. I might only run off of spite and nicotine but god damnit I will fight feminism until I fucking die.I'm trying to write music right now and that makes me want to live. I'm not really committed to suicide or living but I'm fairly content right now by challenging myself and that feels good. I've also retained some of my childhood curiosity which definitely helps.

A man decides to kill himself and he doesn't want to leave anything to chance so he drinks some poison, sets himself on fire, hangs himself off a cliff and then shoots himself in the head. He misses and shoots the rope, it breaks and he drops into the ocean below extinguishing the fire, he swims to shore but swallows some sea water and pukes up the poison. And he is fucking lucky as fuck because alot of people end up maiming themselves and putting themselves in worse positions then they were before. DOn't kill yourself because you will probably just end up with brain damage, kidney failure, or become paralyzed. Be a man and suffer, I spent two solid years yearning for death because everything was so fucked up and I didn't think I would ever feel right again, but it got better and I'm content now. This is the modern right of passage and when it is over you will be a man.
    Thats because Trianglism is outdated.

You are all in the way of progress.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Oasis I want nothing else in my life except to die

thats what happens when you treat everyone you know like shit
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Bruh if you're dead you can never go to space and farm astroweed on your meteor based farm, retire after a long day of work to slam your beautiful robot/alien wife.

Or augment your puny human body

Really those are two pretty good reasons to hang around
    Originally posted by Dissociator thats what happens when you treat everyone you know like shit

Sploo is so pleasant towards me though. I think you piss him off

Originally posted by DocFoster Bruh if you're dead you can never go to space and farm astroweed on your meteor based farm, retire after a long day of work to slam your beautiful robot/alien wife.

Or augment your puny human body

Really those are two pretty good reasons to hang around

You see this guy? Original trianglist, probably doesn't even have his own drug induced unifying theory and he is leaps and bounds beyond you all.

There is still hope yet.
    Sploo, Bill Krozby, and Scrawny. It's a shit club of mutual buttfuck admiration.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Malice At one point I was planning to buy a helium tank for an exit bag just in case, but it turns out that due to a shortage some years ago the Balloon Tank helium tanks you could buy online and in some IRL stores started being diluted with 20% oxygen, making them unsuitable.

just light some candles inside the tent to use up the oxygen.

I thought you were supposed to be smart malice, maybe you don't really want to die for real, its just an act.

Originally posted by Dargo Sploo, Bill Krozby, and Scrawny. It's a shit club of mutual buttfuck admiration.

I don't think any of us agree on anything actually, what the fuck bathtub water are you smoking nigger?.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Sploo is so pleasant towards me though. I think you piss him off

You see this guy? Original trianglist, probably doesn't even have his own drug induced unifying theory and he is leaps and bounds beyond you all.

There is still hope yet.

I do sorta have a theory. Check the thread I just posted
    I can't, I'm being raided by every agency simultaneously in a high level gangstalking operation.
Jump to Top