User Controls

Mash, why did you stop taking your meds?

Are you doing okay? Just trolling or do you really not make sense anymore?

Still doing music school?

Your dad has gotta be worried..
    This post warms my heart and something else too.
    i cant talk to him on FB anymore hes too weird and never says more than 3 words
    When mash was lucid .. god I don't even remember when the last time that was. MXE did a number on this man's brain. So did winning the lotto..

We still care about you mash. get back on the meds please.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This nigga just stopped talking to me from one day to the next for no reason. He didn't reply once or anything. I don't even....

When I see you, I'll give your hair a beating, son.
    cuz hes a homo
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I never liked Mash, fuck him. I hope he continues not taking meds and ends up dead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I never liked Mash, fuck him. I hope he continues not taking meds and ends up dead.

y???
    Originally posted by Sophie I never liked Mash, fuck him. I hope he continues not taking meds and ends up dead.

that's harsh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mash was actually cool.
    he never did nuthin to noone but hes really schizo
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Oasis y???

Jealous of the hair of course.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I remember his story about using his friend's mother's vibrator while wearing her brahs or some shit like that.

It's also hard to forget the sight of his spread asshole.
    fag Houston
    WHY DOESN"T ANYBODY FUCKING CARE IF I TAKE MY FUCKING PILLZ, I GUESS ILL JUST KILL MYSELF SINCE NOBODY CARES!!!!!
    I also can't remember the last time mash was lucid. I wasn't around for like a year and a half and I got back and... man, he was different. At first I thought he was just doing that thing where a mildly autistic kid snaps and develops absurd amounts of confidence in everything they do, to the point where the only accept positive feedback and assume everyone who criticizes them is just being an asshole (Mash and rap was like Chris-chan and Sonichu). But it slowly dawned on me that Mash was off his fucking rocker. Even on his meds he's a delusional, narcissistic little bag of shit these days.

Shit, he might still be on his meds. He just thinks he's such hot shit that he can be 100% retarded and it doesn't matter.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

He used to seem pretty chill, but, man, I heard about what happened, and he legitimately does seem to have developed severe mental illness.

Some people do begin to develop full blown schizophrenia in their early to mid 20s.

It's tragic, really, that's just life. Shit can go wrong in your brain just like any other part of your body, you can suddenly develop cancer for no clear reason. I definitely understand, having Asperger's is hell, and all these other issues make my quality of life terrible. I feel for the guy.

Hopefully he finds effective treatment one day. It's really a shame human beings tend to be so fucking retarded and progress in psychiatry has been excruciatingly slow.

I always liked you Sophie, ever since the universe brought us together you have done nothing but earn my respect. I hope you experience a sudden spiritual philisophical awakening that shakes your existence to the very core and hurls you down a path of evolutionary transhumanism in an ancap utopia.

Originally posted by Malice He used to seem pretty chill, but, man, I heard about what happened, and he legitimately does seem to have developed severe mental illness.

Some people do begin to develop full blown schizophrenia in their early to mid 20s.

It's tragic, really, that's just life. Shit can go wrong in your brain just like any other part of your body, you can suddenly develop cancer for no clear reason. I definitely understand, having Asperger's is hell, and all these other issues make my quality of life terrible. I feel for the guy.

Hopefully he finds effective treatment one day. It's really a shame human beings tend to be so fucking retarded and progress in psychiatry has been excruciatingly slow.

His house is an absolute nightmare, I would feel extreme discomfort in a rat den like that. From what I observe of his behavior recent and past I come to the conclusion that this person is nothing but a blemish on the grand design of the universe.

Originally posted by Phoenix I also can't remember the last time mash was lucid. I wasn't around for like a year and a half and I got back and… man, he was different. At first I thought he was just doing that thing where a mildly autistic kid snaps and develops absurd amounts of confidence in everything they do, to the point where the only accept positive feedback and assume everyone who criticizes them is just being an asshole (Mash and rap was like Chris-chan and Sonichu). But it slowly dawned on me that Mash was off his fucking rocker. Even on his meds he's a delusional, narcissistic little bag of shit these days.

Shit, he might still be on his meds. He just thinks he's such hot shit that he can be 100% retarded and it doesn't matter.

Oh, so thats why I haven't been modded on TC.. What a joke.

This entire community is completely fucking useless, every last one of you. I could have revolutionized totse and brought it into the fore front of human history but you lazy, idiotic degenerates were too busy jerking each other off cam, talking about your wretched lives and enabeling each others self destruction. You misguided delusional cucks think you are righteous friendly old internet buddies but you are all just wasting each others existence here, mine too.

Get the fuck off totse forever, all of you.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-16T04:44:10.335820+00:00
    https://streamable.com/r15vp

^Shitty video of mash rapping

I did not take this.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore https://streamable.com/r15vp

^Shitty video of mash rapping

I did not take this.

Jump to Top