User Controls

Nothing exciting ever happens here.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft, ya'll need to post more exciting stuff and reply to my threads in T&T. And come to my IRC channel Slashnet /join #partyvan
    because basically everyone here is a burned out alcohol or drug addict that just stays home and gets drunk on cheap malt liquor everyday
    because basically everyone here is a burned out alcohol or drug addict that just stays home and gets drunk on cheap malt liquor everyday

So? I still do plenty interesting things.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Now you finally and truly see how I was right all along, eh, Psycho?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    If you want to change the forums, you have to be the change you want to see in the forums.
    Now you finally and truly see how I was right all along, eh, Psycho?

You aren't right about anything. You did not close totse, jeff hunter did, i did not kill zoklet Zok did, idiosyncrafag pussied out with redfern and over 9000 migrations later 20k people said LOLNOPE and here we are.

If you want to change the forums, you have to be the change you want to see in the forums.

I agree with this statement and to that effect i post a lot of content to T&T but sadly there are only a few tech inclined niggas here in space.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Hmm. Maybe you can't change the forums after all.
    Hmm. Maybe you can't change the forums after all.

Your jedi mind tricks won't work on me. A powerful Sith, i have become.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah it is pretty gay here, thats why tinybltc is a lot better, we even have several new members from canada and texas. forums are going out of style. sophie maybe you should come hang a lil more often with us on tinychat

or maybe post something more exciting yourself. at this point roshambo is one of the lead posters on this site, whether you like it or not. he at least gets on and plays songs on his guitar for us.
    yeah it is pretty gay here, thats why tinybltc is a lot better, we even have several new members from canada and texas. forums are going out of style. sophie maybe you should come hang a lil more often with us on tinychat

or maybe post something more exciting yourself. at this point roshambo is one of the lead posters on this site, whether you like it or not. he at least gets on and plays songs on his guitar for us.

Lol i like the TC guise but you people talk about the most mundane boring ass shit ever. I go to TC with masterchan people they're far more interesting since they all like:
    • Little girls
    • Hacks
    • Computers

Because autism.
    ^so you're basically a pussy, i gotcha.. why are you posting here then, if you're not interested?
    Of course Psycho is a pussy. Why do you think he would need to hide behind a staff control panel for years?
    ^so you're basically a pussy, i gotcha..

>you people talk about the most mundane boring ass shit ever
    >pussy

So let me guess this straight, the fact that you (And a couple others[Not everyone]) are literally too stupid to talk about anything other than mundane every day boring normie shit and your uneventful bullshit lives makes me a pussy?

Well i could see how that makes sense to a person who literally has an IQ of 75.

why are you posting here then, if you're not interested?

Do you even athletic abilities you chronic dimwit? The forum can be interesting. I said TC is uninteresting because everyone there talks about their petty, uneventful bullshit lives and opinions. I'm sorry you and others are too unintelligent to have any interests of substance, i really am. Well actually i'm not, you're just pathetic in your mediocrity and that's all there is to you.

Now kill yourself to bump the average intelligence on the planet up by a percentile or two.
    Of course Psycho is a pussy. Why do you think he would need to hide behind a staff control panel for years?

Everything you have ever said has been proven to be false, now shut the fuck up and go pretend you're l33t and speak 57 languages and are the fucking king of Botswana or whatever the fuck your latest psychotic episode told you was true.
    K-Mart work can be lethal
    Everything you have ever said has been proven to be false, now shut the fuck up and go pretend you're l33t and speak 57 languages and are the fucking king of Botswana or whatever the fuck your latest psychotic episode told you was true.

There's nothing false about it, lameass. You're a coward, which has already been proven. Any time you ran up against an opinion which made you personally butthurt, all you could do was run and cower behind your staff control panel. You're a fucking joke, bud. All the history rewrites in the world can't change that fact.
    K-Mart work can be lethal
    You'd be surprised at what a decade in loss prevention at a large department store will get you. You become street smart, observant, devious, tricky, tough and educated. You meet people of all walks of life in their worst moments, from diplomats, to police officers, to teachers to doctors, not just your everyday persons. Long conversations and much insight into the way the world really works. You learn what courage really is. You learn to make split second decisions which have to be the right ones consistently. You learn about how the law really works, up close and personal. In summary, working loss prevention for years will get you a lot more out of life than sleeping on the couch, or posting cute little pics on teh innerbuttz.
    >you people talk about the most mundane boring ass shit ever
    >pussy

So let me guess this straight, the fact that you (And a couple others[Not everyone]) are literally too stupid to talk about anything other than mundane every day boring normie shit and your uneventful bullshit lives makes me a pussy?

Well i could see how that makes sense to a person who literally has an IQ of 75.

Do you even athletic abilities you chronic dimwit? The forum can be interesting. I said TC is uninteresting because everyone there talks about their petty, uneventful bullshit lives and opinions. I'm sorry you and others are too unintelligent to have any interests of substance, i really am. Well actually i'm not, you're just pathetic in your mediocrity and that's all there is to you.

Now kill yourself to bump the average intelligence on the planet up by a percentile or two.

Dude I would fuck your face up so bad you little honkey faggot
    …your face…

I'm, frankly, shocked he could even show it here, after what happened on zoklet.
    I'm, frankly, shocked he could even show it here, after what happened on zoklet.

Ahahahahaha, cry harder fagthrall. Nobody cares what you think. Nobody.
Jump to Top