User Controls

rainbow six siege is the only good video game

snab_snib African Astronaut
    and ubisoft tries their hardest to make it shit anyways. even still, there's just no comparison to the fluidity and challenge it presents or the creativity it demands. no other video game i've ever played rewards aggressiveness and psychological insight the same way. no other game requires you to get into the opponents head quite like rainbow six siege does. the environment can be your friend or your enemy in so many ways. everything can change so fast. and you're punished for losing, hard. if you're playing hard, you'll jump out of your chair when you get schwacked unexpectedly. and every time you die, you lose between 3 and 15 minutes of play-time.
    B-but... Minecraft.
    minecraft is for children whose parents don't love them enough to get them legos. or can't afford them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    starcraft 2
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic starcraft 2

enjoy your autist tier rote game where you either play like a bot in one exact way or lose every time, why not just use a bot to go through your 'builds'? game's designed for cockroaches.
    EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair is easily the best game ever made. Don't step to me on this.

i don't even believe that's a real video game

on a side note, age of empires isn't even a video game, it's just a program. there's no gameplay, despite there being buttons to click on and feedback from the screen when you interact with your computer peripherals. i repeat, AoE is not a video game; it is just software.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    What is that even
    Ss13 is better
    Originally posted by snab_snib i don't even believe that's a real video game

on a side note, age of empires isn't even a video game, it's just a program. there's no gameplay, despite there being buttons to click on and feedback from the screen when you interact with your computer peripherals. i repeat, AoE is not a video game; it is just software.

lol
    lol...
    Go Back Farther back to 2000

classic

BF1942

campers died

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Go Back Farther back to 2000

classic

BF1942

campers died

now play that game inside a destructible coat closet
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic starcraft 2

fucking this if you ever want to kill some zerglords hit me up. thats the only game i play besides hotline miami. I used to work for blizzard here in austin as w0w customer service rep and while I liked working with nerds I didn't like the job or the game.

Shadow the Hedgehog was better
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Shadow the Hedgehog was better

your mom was even better than that
    Originally posted by snab_snib now play that game inside a destructible coat closet

wut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 wut

it's like wrestling an alliGAYtor
    Originally posted by snab_snib it's like wrestling an alliGAYtor

why dont you diaf
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 why dont you diaf

Originally posted by snab_snib it's like wrestling an alliGAYtor

someone is tampering with my posts. just like that, all the trust and integrity built up on NIS over years. nobody knows what anyone actually posted now.
Jump to Top