User Controls

tfw to smart

I don't know why I come here anymore. You're all worthless plebeians. I get more intellectual stimulation just quietly contemplating the universe. Talking to you people actually a net loss in terms of my intellectual development. You are all too stupid to ever even approach rivaling my sapient supremacy. I pity you all.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'to smart'

go back to tumblr with all the other trannies and stationary-misusers, faggot
    Originally posted by aldra 'to smart'

Taking the bait so quickly. This is what I mean. I used too correctly and in the same context in the body of my OP but you just had to latch on to the most obvious flaw I presented you. So easily manipulable. It was readily apparent that I know the proper form of the word to use but you were too stupid to see past the first piece of evidence that made you feel superior. *sigh*

Originally posted by Phoenix Taking the bait so quickly. This is what I mean. I used too correctly and in the same context in the body of my OP but you just had to latch on to the most obvious flaw I presented you. So easily manipulable. It was readily apparent that I know the proper form of the word to use but you were too stupid to see past the first piece of evidence that made you feel superior. *sigh*

I've known who you are since totse, that was most certainly not the first piece of evidence that made me feel superior.
    Originally posted by aldra I've known who you are since totse, that was most certainly not the first piece of evidence that made me feel superior.

Even so, that doesn't change the fact that you took such obvious bait. Of course I'm used to it; my intellectual inferiors are prone to making mistakes like this.

i need more of these pics
    Originally posted by Oasis i need more of these pics

Are you not capable of finding them yourself using google? Typical.

Originally posted by Phoenix Even so, that doesn't change the fact that you took such obvious bait.

this thread makes me angrier than it should for some reason
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    not smart enough to CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN ROOM
    Originally posted by Phoenix Are you not capable of finding them yourself using google?

got you!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Phonenix/HTS actually does come off as very, unusually, intelligent, but like many of us here he's incredibly fucked up and dysfunctional.

I would really like to see what he scores on a professionally administered IQ test, especially if he wasn't severely depressed, maybe given some ADD medication or better yet 2-FMA.

Or he could just have a high verbal IQ, which is still very good, you can do a lot with it, and it actually seems to be the most important correlation with positive life outcomes.

But, yeah, like me, it doesn't matter how smart you may be if you don't actually do anything with it and even, for whatever reason, use it against yourself to engage in these incredibly self-destructive pathological behaviors.
    Originally posted by aldra this thread makes me angrier than it should for some reason

Probably because you're a base, animalistic simpleton who is too cognitively lacking to be ruled by anything other than emotion.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice you're only mildly gifted from what I can tell. A solid 130 whos autistic enough to write the biggest walls of text ever
    Can everybody please stop posting in here I'm going to have an aneurysm if he posts another picture.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Oasis Malice you're only mildly gifted from what I can tell. A solid 130 whos autistic enough to write the biggest walls of text ever

malice is a 100 at best.
    Originally posted by Oasis got you!

I'll let you believe that but only because you made a solid effort.

Originally posted by Discount Whore Can everybody please stop posting in here I'm going to have an aneurysm if he posts another picture.

that veiny horse though
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Can everybody please stop posting in here I'm going to have an aneurysm if he posts another picture.

Are you sure your pea-sized knowledge nugget is even capable of suffering an aneurysm? I'm certainly not.

HTS argues in youtube comments

literally

fucking /thread
    how do you draw a square with 3 lines? list both ways
Jump to Top