User Controls

The Grand Unified Theory of Trianglism.

Is there any end in sight?. It just goes on and on and on...

It's just an infinite stream of 1's and 0's endlessly flowing with electrical energy in an incomprehensible scale of particles containing every bit of light, time, space, mass and energy.

There is no point seeking any sort of reason from this chaos. All I see is chaotic order, dark matter that doesn't exist alongside quantum strings existing in an infinite combination of fractals.

Beyond that I don't think our brains can really understand it any more than that.

Please tell me I can stop.

snab_snib African Astronaut
    consciousness existed before matter. you can find even more straight lines in nature than triangles, and even more dots/circles/points than straight lines, and slightly less squares than triangles, and slightly less pentagons than squares, etc. etc. etc.
    Originally posted by snab_snib consciousness existed before matter. you can find even more straight lines in nature than triangles, and even more dots/circles/points than straight lines, and slightly less squares than triangles, and slightly less pentagons than squares, etc. etc. etc.

If consciousness is composed of electric energy in wave form that would imply that this is also matter, how do you know which one comes first?.

http://slideplayer.com/slide/9901295/

Higher Dimensions in Physics and Mathematics

https://web2.ph.utexas.edu/~coker2/index.files/4d.shtml

If consciousness is composed of electric energy in wave form

it's not.
    also, this is you're showing me is all the exact sort of poorly rehashed gibberish that you would expect from someone who had no grounding whatsoever in anything beyond TV infomercial grade youtube schizos and decided to try and do it themselves.
    Originally posted by snab_snib it's not.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary you are willing to share?.

Originally posted by snab_snib also, this is you're showing me is all the exact sort of poorly rehashed gibberish that you would expect from someone who had no grounding whatsoever in anything beyond TV infomercial grade youtube schizos and decided to try and do it themselves.

Several of us came to conclusions independently form each other the same as L Ron Hubbard with the use of psychoactive substances. We aren't the only ones to end up here, we are building upon the collective conciousness of humanity.

brother Narciccist made an interesting observation this morning between Rastafi and Triangalism. We are on the right path, you fail to offer any kind of alternative to a single thing I have posted, you just criticize it all.

What do you have to offer? How have you ever helped anyone ever?.

does this look like the fucking help desk?
    The reality is you have no answers, you are just as lost as everyone else and totally unprepared physically and mentally for the truth.
    alright then

It's all about harmonizing our evolutionary capacity with nature and technology.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    once I have the triangles in place I will be the supreme ruler of the entire universe.

so you're a vegetarian?
    I made the claim a few posts ago that death is forced evolution. I have tied this into all unified theory of the nature of man and the universe, It all makes perfect sense to us.

I'm starting to think the only way you will ever understand is putting you through an intense purification ritual.

http://listverse.com/2015/08/06/10-unsettling-facts-about-japans-creepiest-cult/

Most famously, this involved their “thermotherapy” ritual. Followers would be dipped in scalding hot water to purify themselves, a practice that led to burns and at least one death. When physical pain wasn’t enough, the cult turned to the mental realm. Multiple initiation ceremonies involved the forced ingestion of narcotics and hallucinogens, followed by public emotional humiliation. Followers were frequently fed LSD, often without their even knowing they had taken the drug.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I made the claim a few posts ago that death is forced evolution. I have tied this into all unified theory of the nature of man and the universe, It all makes perfect sense to us.

I'm starting to think the only way you will ever understand is putting you through an intense purification ritual.

http://listverse.com/2015/08/06/10-unsettling-facts-about-japans-creepiest-cult/

i do not believe you even grasp a valid metric by which to judge the validity of your ideas, or whether or not they're useful or worthwhile. you just don't know what you're doing. this is just you being bored and feeling empty. and meth probably has something to do with it.
    Originally posted by snab_snib i do not believe you even grasp a valid metric by which to judge the validity of your ideas, or whether or not they're useful or worthwhile. you just don't know what you're doing. this is just you being bored and feeling empty. and meth probably has something to do with it.

This grand unified theory can be thought of as more of an introduction into basic concepts, I left a lot out on purpose. You have all let me down, the trianglism branch concept is where its at.

None of you are worthy to receive the truth.
    its not even that it's basic, and it's not even that it's 'wrong', though it is. it's just that it's obvious you don't know what the point is. you're like a dog chasing a car, even if you somehow caught it, you still wouldn't know how to drive it and furthermore you don't know where you would drive it to.

'trianglism' as you call it, isn't new, unique, useful, or even interesting, in any way at all.

i'll warn you that typically when people like you start going on about this stuff it precedes a hard, powered, nose-dive into the pavement.
    snab_snib is mad because he isn't as enlightened as his delusions tell him he is

yeh huhhh huhh mud universe is rlelelal but triangular information packets is nothing

you're a brain damaged idiot
    Originally posted by snab_snib its not even that it's basic, and it's not even that it's 'wrong', though it is. it's just that it's obvious you don't know what the point is. you're like a dog chasing a car, even if you somehow caught it, you still wouldn't know how to drive it and furthermore you don't know where you would drive it to.

'trianglism' as you call it, isn't new, unique, useful, or even interesting, in any way at all.

i'll warn you that typically when people like you start going on about this stuff it precedes a hard, powered, nose-dive into the pavement.

I figured out everything there is to know about Trianglism and decided I'm not gonna waste my time with Scientology or anything involving humanity anymore, I have deemed you all unworthy unevolved pests.

I'm evolved far beyond any of you will ever be.

The purpose of everything is quite clear, you are all blind and chasing nothing. Wasting your lives on mortality like fools.
Jump to Top