User Controls

why is the pot illegal? yet drugs like ciggies and alcohol are???~

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Its like you know the cigs and the drink kill more americans each year compared to the pot. its like lol whut?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah man, I never thought of it that way before. It's like just a plant, how can you ban a plant? Man thanks for bringing me this new perspective, I've NEVER heard anyone make this devastating point before. It's like sooo hypocritical to ban some drugs but allow others. You should totally point this out to some people who oppose legalization, I'm sure it will make them change their minds.
    Bradley Black Hole
    While you make a great point and fully articulate your assertion in a manner that is not only convincing but also deeply compelling, I don't think anyone will give a shit.
    well seriously guys why it is it illegal? seems like I have you all stumped and stooping towards sarcasm.

i for one want marijuana to be legal because its healthier. If marijauana was legal and people smoked it, then who would go "herp durp, i think i wanna get a needle and do some heroin or do some meth herp!"

no one would.
    While you make a great point and fully articulate your assertion in a manner that is not only convincing but also deeply compelling, I don't think anyone will give a shit.

I wouldnt expect someone who articulately got thrown in jail for drunkenly throwing a 211 threw someones window because they were "a fag" to give a shit either.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I wouldnt expect someone who articulately got thrown in jail for drunkenly throwing a 211 threw someones window because they were "a fag" to give a shit either.

How exactly is one articulately thrown in jail?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

With big words and proper pronounciation i presume.

I was being cheeky that he was anything but articulate while blackout thrown in jail while drunk. Sarcasm escapes most you autist here.

Anyways back on to topic faggots, why do you think pot is illegal in this country?

The only reason his point is not an incoherent, childish, and imbecilic assertion is because its so unoriginal that only someone dumber than Bill Krozby could butcher it.

Anyway, its illegal because the lumber industry didn't want hemp making a dent in their profits so they came up with all sorts of propaganda condemning the Marihuanas as a plot by Mexicans to destroy our youth through the use of this herb that when smoked turns people "KRAZY!!!". And then since women won the right to vote in 1919 this propaganda was incredibly effective as the female population consistently votes on an emotional basis and makes up about 50% of the voting population the vote was swung in favor of the Marijuana Tax Act in 1937 because of "MUH childrun". And that's on example of why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

True story.
    Because this...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6v5mqt9mrkx92z/The_Red_Pill_21SEP11.mp3?dl=1
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Marijuana is 100% legal where I live. I'm at a laundry mat right now and I could walk over to the dispensary and buy some nuggs if I wanted to.
    i like think im gonna like it here =)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's because you can't patent a plant which grows naturally. That's the sole reason. Greed and profit. These worthless scumbags figure that if they can't make a fortune off of it, nobody else is going to make off it either. None of those filth give a single warm shit that it is a medicine for people who need it. All these scumbags care about is themselves, and they lie about practically everything. It's that simple.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I blame the jedis.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's because you can't patent a plant which grows naturally. That's the sole reason. Greed and profit. These worthless scumbags figure that if they can't make a fortune off of it, nobody else is going to make off it either. None of those filth give a single warm shit that it is a medicine for people who need it. All these scumbags care about is themselves, and they lie about practically everything. It's that simple.

Tobacco isn't patented either you dumbshit.
    Tobacco isn't patented either you dumbshit.

No it is not. But it is highly addictive. I hate to say it, but on this one particular matter Specboi is about right.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    No it is not. But it is highly addictive. I hate to say it, but on this one particular matter Specboi is about right.

Yeah, but that doesn't demonstrate anything. Cannabis sells exceedingly well, better than tobacco in California at least, I'm not sure about the rest of the US. We can not explain its illicit status by merely saying "megacorps can't make a buck off it" because that's obviously false, it should be blindingly obvious that there's profit to be had in marijuana just as in tobacco. As fun as conspiracy theories are, we seem to have every reason to believe that cannabis' illicit status stems from grassroots (heh) social mores rather than any diabolical corporate scheme.
    ^fuck this m8
Jump to Top