User Controls

ITT: The programming languages you know decide which animu girl you are.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Lel, i only know a bit of python but i love the Ruby and Scala girl.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    lua? where the fuck is lua
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what the fuck am I looking at
    Assembley

Dissociator African Astronaut
    sophie why do all pedophiles like anime?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ah, this thing. Gets posted in DPT all the time, different versions too.

The PHP and R ones are cute. I remember a discussion of why C looks that way, the argument was that it's an "elegant language". I'm tempted to say whoever said that hadn't written a lot of C, there's nothing about it that strikes me as particularly elegant. You probably see more elegant things in C than you do in Java in terms of fancy data structures and deep pointer magicks but then it was kind of java's mission statement to be more blue collar than that, you're deliberately blinded to the elegance of the implementation.
    sophie why do all pedophiles like anime?
    That answer is pretty apparent. Anime girls are usually depicted as being very young.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ah, this thing. Gets posted in DPT all the time, different versions too.

The PHP and R ones are cute. I remember a discussion of why C looks that way, the argument was that it's an "elegant language". I'm tempted to say whoever said that hadn't written a lot of C, there's nothing about it that strikes me as particularly elegant. You probably see more elegant things in C than you do in Java in terms of fancy data structures and deep pointer magicks but then it was kind of java's mission statement to be more blue collar than that, you're deliberately blinded to the elegance of the implementation.

I knew you'd appreciate it fam.

Also Dissociator, that's the same as saying why do all niggers like watermelon?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm a chibi chibiku munkyi girl! =)
Jump to Top