User Controls

Suggestion: Delet this neffew

Delete all records on Niggasin.Space and start it anew just to troll fags who care too much about their e-dentity
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Can you at least let me know before you do it so I can save all my work? can you please not be like idio and cocklin?.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Delete all records on Niggasin.Space and start it anew just to troll fags who care too much about their e-dentity

fucking do this, no questions asked, no hesitation. fucking do it. i'm telling you. look at me. look at me. you fucking nigger fucking faggot bitch. i am the fucking admin now. fucking do it. nigger.
    Originally posted by snab_snib fucking do this, no questions asked, no hesitation. fucking do it. i'm telling you. look at me. look at me. you fucking nigger fucking faggot bitch. i am the fucking admin now. fucking do it. nigger.

YOu are a government agent trying to stop trianglism.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump YOu are a government agent trying to stop trianglism.

it'll stop on it's own in a month or two when the last person forgets about it.

absolutely no one cares enough about your treehouse club, let alone enough to 'try stopping it' (considering it's just some dumb shit people talk about on the internet on some fringe forum)
Jump to Top