User Controls

-SpectraL

A gazeless fart that completely lost all grasp of internet culture sometime in 2005 and has been in a slump ever since arguing the finer points about the most pointless nonsense for decades. Could have been a legend or something great but now his only talent is not being dead

Anyone else agree?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Then again, just look at you: a boring, uninteresting thread spammer. Basically, a dime a dozen in the BBS world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And I would not have it any other way.
    Anybody else want to try me?

Come at me, bro.
    Did I upset you spectar?. Are you scared?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Anybody else want to try me?

Come at me, bro.

We've been ripping you to shreds for years -SpeciaL at this point it's just sad.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Anybody else want to try me?

Come at me, bro.

See you this summer. We can discuss the terms of your surrender over the beer that you pay for.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver See you this summer. We can discuss the terms of your surrender over the beer that you pay for.

There won't be any beer, or any visit, because you've been had, and all your so-called PI on me is false.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There won't be any beer, or any visit, because you've been had, and all your so-called PI on me is false.

Jump to Top