User Controls

I didn't want to be yellow

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'm a plot of shit. When will you leave my soul, and if I had a chant to purchase, I would forder with the ashe in the morning.

Continue dyxuob the story...
    I don't even remember making this. I must've been high
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Eh. Mash. I will critique you. I think you want that. Everyone wants to know if they are good or if they suck. This SUCKED. BAD.
    I didn't want to be yellow.
    Hey if you don't want to be yellow, better not move to Springfield then haha.

Inside facts:

This post referenced the television show "The Simpsons", who live in the fictional town of Springfield. The residents are painted yellow, a stylistic choice by creator Matt Groening, so when people were watching the show they would think something was wrong with their television sets.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Enter Hey if you don't want to be yellow, better not move to Springfield then haha.

Inside facts:

This post referenced the television show "The Simpsons", who live in the fictional town of Springfield. The residents are painted yellow, a stylistic choice by creator Matt Groening, so when people were watching the show they would think something was wrong with their television sets.

Originally posted by Enter Hey if you don't want to be yellow, better not move to Springfield then haha.

Inside facts:

Very strange, very strange
Jump to Top