User Controls

Can we talk about how fucking guilty Trump looks after firing Comey?

I mean holy shit. I have seen three year olds with better deception skills. I love how he claimed Comey told him they weren't conducting an investigation to try and absolve himself of the whole 'obstructing justice' thing. So he knows what he fucking did. He just thinks he's above it all and that he can do shit like this. Worst part is, his supporters are going to believe him about Comey.

I am so happy shit is getting subpoena'd already. Republican is one thing but Trump is a fucking animal. I can't wait to see this fat fuck fall. It almost feels like he is trying to fuck up.
    No its a good move, Comey is a fucking idiot and he doesn't want people to lose faith in the federal investigators.

Its the smartest thing he could do
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Comey deserved to be fired for dropping the Clinton probe. Besides, since the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 the director of the FBI reports to the director of national intelligence who in turn serves at the pleasure of the president. This means that de facto the director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the president as well. It was within Trump authority to fire him. Not only that, as is evidenced by Trump's letter to Comey the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General recommended his dismissal too.

Dear Director Comey,

I have received the attached letters from the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General of the United States recommending your dismissal as the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I have accepted their recommendation and you are hereby terminated and removed from office, effective immediately.

While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.

It is essential that we find new leadership for the FBI that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors,

Donald J. Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/09/full-text-trump-letter-comey-firing/101491982/

It even states in the letter that the president appreciates Comey for informing him on three occasions that he was not under any sort of investigation. So when Comey informed Trump three times that he was not personally under investigation how doe it then make Trump look guilty for firing him?

Besides this whole "Russia stole the election" and "Trump works for Putin" narrative was bullshit to begin with. There has been zero evidence to support this. The only thing "concrete" that i heard about was malware that was found at Trump Towers that allegedly linked him to some sort of Russian threat actor. Although this was later proven to be doctored and reported on as such by the DOJ themselves.

"It wasn't very well reported, the Department of Justice revealed just last week that in fact some of these ties that they had witnessed between Trump Tower servers and Russian entities in fact, were stooged," Kredo said.

Kredo went on to explain that malware may have been installed on these servers to mimick contacts with Russian entities in an effort to portray that the Trump campaign had the Russian contacts.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/adam-kredo-doj-found-malware-mimicking-ties-between-trump-tower-servers-and-russian-entities/

It is very easy to make malware look like it was made in Russia, and if Russian Cyber Command or whatever the equivalent over there is, actually did place malware on any of Trump's systems, or those linked to the US government they would have been more than capable of concealing the fact that this malware was Russian in origin.

Furthermore, a number of cyber security firms have claimed several threat actors involved with Russia were responsible for the DNC leaks, the DHS and The Office of the Director of National Intelligence came out with a joint statement. Here is an important excerpt.

The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

So the methods are consistent with what they would expect from Russia. Ok, what exactly did they find? A a joint report from the DHS and FBI said the indicator of compromise and "proof" that it was Russia was the YARA signature found in malware samples.

Yara Signature
    rule PAS_TOOL_PHP_WEB_KIT
    {
    meta:
    description = "PAS TOOL PHP WEB KIT FOUND"
    strings:
    $php = "<?php"
    $base64decode = /
    \='base'
    \.\(\d+\*\d+\)\
    .'_de'
    \.'code'/
    $strreplace = "(str_replace("
    $md5 = ".substr(md5(strrev("
    $gzinflate = "gzinflate"
    $cookie = "_COOKIE"
    $isset = "isset"
    condition:
    (filesize > 20KB and filesize < 22KB) and
    #cookie == 2 and
    #isset == 3 and

YARA recognizes patterns in how a software or malware is built. However, it does not detect new kinds of malware since it matches HASH and string signatures to ones that have been previously uncovered.

https://www.securityartwork.es/2013/10/11/yara-101/

Why is this important? Well, if i can get a malware that has HASH and string identifiers commonly associated with malware that has been used by Russian authors i can make it look like my intrusion into your system came from Russia with love. Like i said, if the Kremlin was truly responsible, they would author a custom malware that didn't get flagged by YARA rules as coming from a Russian source.

Besides, even if Guccifer 2.0 is Russian, there is no evidence linking him to the Russian government.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-05-11T19:37:42.410851+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's funny too because the Joint Statement of the DHS and FBI has a big old disclaimer on top.

DISCLAIMER:
    This report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland
    Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DHS
    does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this advisory or otherwise. This document is
    distributed as TLP:WHITE:

Information is provided "as is" and "does not provide warranties regarding the information contained within".
    also if you have any operational details on your adversary you do not make the traffic light protocol WHITE. But perhaps the TLP is applies to the joint statement solely. Eh...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I mean holy shit. I have seen three year olds with better deception skills. I love how he claimed Comey told him they weren't conducting an investigation to try and absolve himself of the whole 'obstructing justice' thing. So he knows what he fucking did. He just thinks he's above it all and that he can do shit like this. Worst part is, his supporters are going to believe him about Comey.

I am so happy shit is getting subpoena'd already. Republican is one thing but Trump is a fucking animal. I can't wait to see this fat fuck fall. It almost feels like he is trying to fuck up.

He can do shit like that he's the president, all presidents do stuff like that and almost always get away with it, he'll be fine, trump is the master of 4d chess, and comey deserved to be fired.
    Oh yeah and by the way I'm glad hillary didn't win, but I'm by no means a "trumpian" like a lot of the other bagger tards but something just makes me think firing comey was more of a calculated decision than the media who will always bash him gives him credit for.

He did say he was going to drain the swamp, I'm sure plenty of other people are going to fired / old policies taken down, and hell even if he does get impeached or something, he probably wont care and his butt buddy will take over, its all in his plan to go down as one of the most "radical" presidents

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-11T20:09:11.286901+00:00
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Sophie It is very easy to make malware look like it was made in Russia, and if Russian Cyber Command or whatever the equivalent over there is, actually did place malware on any of Trump's systems, or those linked to the US government they would have been more than capable of concealing the fact that this malware was Russian in origin.

Yeah I always wondered when they said that, if they know what russian hackers methods and such are wouldn't it be incredibly easy to false flag it? assuming there is anything anyway
    I mean it's not a great leap considering the entirety of washington was shilling for hill
    bottom line OP is dumber than a rock and accept that trump has showmanship and was in the wwf and a reality tv star, and is still doing wwf with the mainstream media.. i mean he's now going to fire spencer for jumping out of bushes on the whitehouse... this seems like a comedy movie.. funny how the press has statements from him after he told them to turn of their lights.. yet they also turned off their cameras and microphones.. so we are just supposed to go on spencer was hiding in the bushes (no pun intended) and all he could say after they supposedly turned off their lights and cameras was "i dunno"

seems like extreme theatrics coming from both sides.

you guys are living in a cybernetic world, believe half of what you hear and everything you see

Now we can go pound on the fat korean guy, we're still technically at war. arrest him for violations of a peace accord. he's making threats of murdering potentially millions of people in San Francisco or Seattle or LA.

It will take your mind off of Comey who's probably just being used as a tug toy. he's bound between two parties who hate the shit out of him. Hillary would of probably had him killed if she won.

Back to Korea. You give this fat little fucker another chance at allowing inspectors in, he will just be buying time and he will kick them out in 3-5 years and he will then have a fucking hydrogen bomb and the ability to accurately launch from a fucking submarine.

I have never wished war on any nation before and don't want civilians killed but there has to be action soon or some of us will end up crispy critters in the hundreds of thousands or more.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Now we can go pound on the fat korean guy, we're still technically at war. arrest him for violations of a peace accord. he's making threats of murdering potentially millions of people in San Francisco or Seattle or LA.

It will take your mind off of Comey who's probably just being used as a tug toy. he's bound between two parties who hate the shit out of him. Hillary would of probably had him killed if she won.

Back to Korea. You give this fat little fucker another chance at allowing inspectors in, he will just be buying time and he will kick them out in 3-5 years and he will then have a fucking hydrogen bomb and the ability to accurately launch from a fucking submarine.

I have never wished war on any nation before and don't want civilians killed but there has to be action soon or some of us will end up crispy critters in the hundreds of thousands or more.

do you think texans would be crispy critters?!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie Comey deserved to be fired for dropping the Clinton probe.

This is the short of it really; any way Trump did this would make him look guilty as hell but it needed to be done.

Regarding 'Russian Connections' - I've read the whitepapers put out by Crowdstrike, intelligence agencies and others, their reasoning for accusing Russia is literally:

- The tools used in these hacks are similar to those used by a group called FancyBears
    - FancyBears speak Russian so they must report to the Russian government

Originally posted by Bill Krozby do you think texans would be crispy critters?!

doubt it, Kim wouldn't consider Texas a high-value target and he'd likely aim at the nearest coastal cities to minimise the chance of his missiles being shot down
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snab_snib African Astronaut

why would trump look guilty for accusations that were always and still are completely spurious in the first place?

to emphasize: not only is there NO evidence or reason to be suspicious that trump is a 'russian agent', but the concept of him being a russian agent remains bizarre and ridiculous. this isn't like accusing a random nigger of stealing something. this is like accusing 10 year old minnesota kid of a string of pharmacy robberies in california. this is like suspecting your dog of getting your credit card number and ordering stuff off of amazon. it's not a rational accusation. there's no reasonable motive, and no known crime. there's no logical orientation of the facts of the matter into some sort of circumstance that could be a reality where trump is a russian agent. on the face of it, the idea is absurd.

>russia converting a real estate mogul and reality TV personality into a kremlin spy, for the purpose of running him as a candidate for presidency, which at first seems like a SUPER SILLY FUCKING IDEA, but apparently the KGB learned one thing in their years of espionage, they learned that if it's 'just crazy enough to work' then that's the plan. their master plan? unknown.

unfuckingbelievable.
    Originally posted by snab_snib why would trump look guilty for accusations that were always and still are completely spurious in the first place?

see: look, ie. perception
    see: the constant media/intelligence campaign against him

the charges are ridiculous, but apparently most people either A) don't bother looking beyond the headlines to see that there's literally nothing sensible to them or B) are so ideologically charged against him that they don't care
    Originally posted by aldra see: look, ie. perception
    see: the constant media/intelligence campaign against him

the charges are ridiculous, but apparently most people either A) don't bother looking beyond the headlines to see that there's literally nothing sensible to them or B) are so ideologically charged against him that they don't care

right. this is the case.

at the risk of sounding like an edgy fedora, rhetorically, does what they do actually count as 'seeing'? i was reading about project blue beam and believed the x-files was real when i was nine years old, but still, what i've seen go on in the last year with regards to social media and mass media truly redefines hallucination for me.
    The CIA's apparently been able to execute fine control over the media using their 'Propaganda Assets Inventory' apparatus since the beginning of the cold war - it stands to reason that their methods have only gotten more sophisticated, not less.

I've been thinking a lot about the role of social media in shaping public opinion lately too, and it seems to me that since the advent of Facebook and co., truth is by consensus. Popularity, likes, shares etc. are more convincing to your average person than the actual basis of the argument, often because they want to be included in a conversation but don't care enough about it to actually research the topic beforehand.

This phenomenon makes it much easier for powerful groups to control public discourse... Projects like Persona, to create swarms of believable fake accounts that appear to communicate like humans, were started a decade ago to force conversations toward pre-selected talking points. It's become so hard to tell real opinions from false that people are more and more assuming anyone who disagrees with them is a 'shill' and refusing to change or refine their opinions, refusing new facts on the basis that anyone disagreeing with them is unreliable.

This is fantastic for those trying to control public discourse because dissidents, people who do not agree with mainstream opinions essentially dig themselves in - their ideas become more and more detached from consensus-reality and they become more and more hostile to outsiders to the point where they begin to be viewed in the same lens as a cult.
    Originally posted by aldra truth is by consensus.

to some extent that's always been the case, but it used to be by a lot smaller consensus. now it's like... there are no more isolated communities that can opt out of participating in the 'global discourse' that is thrust on us by newsmakers and their consumers. it's like fucking cultural Armageddon.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby do you think texans would be crispy critters?!

right now no. because it's not located on the west coast. but it's a few steps beyond before he can hit texas and NYC or Washington DC.
    fuck you all dumbasses
    I'll comey in his ass
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra The CIA's apparently been able to execute fine control over the media using their 'Propaganda Assets Inventory' apparatus since the beginning of the cold war - it stands to reason that their methods have only gotten more sophisticated, not less.

I've been thinking a lot about the role of social media in shaping public opinion lately too, and it seems to me that since the advent of Facebook and co., truth is by consensus. Popularity, likes, shares etc. are more convincing to your average person than the actual basis of the argument, often because they want to be included in a conversation but don't care enough about it to actually research the topic beforehand.

This phenomenon makes it much easier for powerful groups to control public discourse… Projects like Persona, to create swarms of believable fake accounts that appear to communicate like humans, were started a decade ago to force conversations toward pre-selected talking points. It's become so hard to tell real opinions from false that people are more and more assuming anyone who disagrees with them is a 'shill' and refusing to change or refine their opinions, refusing new facts on the basis that anyone disagreeing with them is unreliable.

This is fantastic for those trying to control public discourse because dissidents, people who do not agree with mainstream opinions essentially dig themselves in - their ideas become more and more detached from consensus-reality and they become more and more hostile to outsiders to the point where they begin to be viewed in the same lens as a cult.

tv and newspapers have been doing this for decades. the sheep mentality is that if they read something that everyone else is reading then everyone else must agree with this, else they wouldn't print it. so if I want to fit in with everyone else then this should be my opinion too. not hard to see how easy it is to use this to manipulate and control a mass population.
Jump to Top