User Controls

Sadistic Sociopaths Make Me Sick

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I can't stand people that are like this. No regards for the well being of others and no empathy.

I'd feel guilty if I were like them.

I really feel guilty for bad things I've done in the past. I wish I wouldn't have done those things.

I'm going to try to show more signs of empathy in my life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Are you saying you dont like me?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I'd feel guilty if I were like them.

You wouldnt though since you wouldnt have the feeling of guild. Check out the book Without Concience by Robert Hare. It will explain it to you pretty well.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sociopathy is bad enough on it's own but yeah i agree. Sadism makes it 10 times worse. Unfortunately it would seem psycho/sociopathy has high comorbidity with sadism and narcissism. I am sure you are familiar with the "Dark Triad" of personality traits?
    sadism is cool i fuck up a girl's life and then i get an orgasmic feeling throughout my body thinking about her suffering without even fapping
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sounds like OP is a sadistic sociopath trying to get plebs to let down their guard.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I can't stand people that are like this. No regards for the well being of others and no empathy.

I'd feel guilty if I were like them.

I really feel guilty for bad things I've done in the past. I wish I wouldn't have done those things.

I'm going to try to show more signs of empathy in my life.

actually you wouldn't feel guilty if you were like them... considering they don't have empathy..

Many people have told me I'm a sociopath and a psychopath and I have bipolar disorder and I like to play with knives
    Originally posted by AltarEgo You wouldnt though since you wouldnt have the feeling of guild. Check out the book Without Concience by Robert Hare. It will explain it to you pretty well.

Me? I'm the one that doesn't like them. I'm not like that. I actually feel guilt.

Originally posted by Sophie Sociopathy is bad enough on it's own but yeah i agree. Sadism makes it 10 times worse. Unfortunately it would seem psycho/sociopathy has high comorbidity with sadism and narcissism. I am sure you are familiar with the "Dark Triad" of personality traits?

Never heard. Looking up.

Originally posted by Phoenix Sounds like OP is a sadistic sociopath trying to get plebs to let down their guard.

Not me. Sadists are what I don't like.
    I'm a good loving person. I feel guilty for the bad things I've done.
    its actually a tetrad noaw

narcissism: preoccupation with self
    machiavellianism: manipulativeness
    psychopathy: shallow emotional responses
    sadism: the desire to cause pain

then there's stuff like this

there are a lot of different views but they all correspond to some degree
    what happened op
    Originally posted by Oasis its actually a tetrad noaw

narcissism: preoccupation with self
    machiavellianism: manipulativeness
    psychopathy: shallow emotional responses
    sadism: the desire to cause pain

then there's stuff like this

there are a lot of different views but they all correspond to some degree

2 legit 2 quit
    Originally posted by Oasis what happened op

This sick son of a butch, he is always committing crimes and feels proud about not getting caught. He sabotages things at his workplace(each and every one) and like to damage company property. He regularly shoplifts but works in retail and it makes him feel good knowing that he's been investigated for ORC. He feels no guilt for his lifestyle.

He's a piece of shit and he makes me sick.
    YOu make me sick your the worst poster in totse history.

This thread sucks.

This piece of shit vandalizes shit as well. He was once out alone on a hike, way out in the forest and came across these little signs. So he kicked each one breaking the sign in half. He feels accomplished everytime he goes back by there and sees that that they've been replaced by thicker signs, as if he was the first and only to break them.

He never tells anyone about any of his crimes, especially the identity theft. He keeps it all to himself.

He likes acting nice and friendly around customers and Co-workers as if he's a good person and it makes him feel good that they don't know about any of the crimes he's committed.

He's a real shitbag.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I can't stand people that are like this. No regards for the well being of others and no empathy.

What about sociopathic sadists? Those have empathy - to an extent.
    sadists have a heightened form of empathy for the pain of other people, the area of the brain goes overdrive when viewing someone getting hurt vs normals, it's like empathy but in the opposite direction
    buncha weak BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs in this thread

Fuck you, Bill Krozby. Don't ruin another thread. I'm fed up with your bullshit.
    Originally posted by Dargo Fuck you, Bill Krozby. Don't ruin another thread. I'm fed up with your bullshit.

and im fed up with your bullshit hansen, you're really weak

quit whyning about me ruining threads you always ruin my threads you whyte knyte faggyot
Jump to Top