User Controls

Physical addiction to d xm

I have been abusing d xm since uhh... 2014 with only a few breaks.

Went real hard last year

I have been averaging several grams a week on CCC and robogels and I eat a few boxes and bottles a week, I do it at work , at home , on the bus.

I came home last night after no bundy for 2 days and I slept at 5pm and now its 6:38am and I need to go catch my bus

I can't fucking move. I need bundy to function.I'm so tired I havent shit or jacked off in a week. I can't eat

I'm just so tired I fell asleep at work yesterday.

My memory is really messed up I dont really remember this stuff eel. Fuck I'm gonna be late.

I haven't showered in days. I'm in actual physical pain right now.

I'm just gonna eat bundy try to catch this bus. What the fuck why is this legal I'm not even addicted to meth
    damn that sounds shitty lol
    I ate a bottle of Bundy at work I feel better now
    its like alcohol withdrawal kinda
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Oasis its like alcohol withdrawal kinda

Not really. Haha.
    Damn that sounds hard man , that would be a really weird drug to get off of.. How long do you think it would last if you stayed off it to get back to "base line"?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'd estimate about 3 hours.
    Lol I took more I'm on 1.5 bottles thats 30x15mg and I have zero effects all it does it stop withdrawals.

No its much worse than any other drug ive ever done. Worse than heroin, meth, alcohol, benzos, MDMA

I almost missed work but now that there's bundy in me I am fine I can go all night.

I still want to take more. I want to trip. I'm gonna buy 10 bottles and skip work tomorrow fuck it.

I want to die.

Sploo plz post my fb bundy pic ITT for me my phone is fucking up not letting me play YouTube or use imgur

Post last edited by Oasis at 2017-05-11T20:10:51.355631+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Damn that sounds hard man , that would be a really weird drug to get off of.. How long do you think it would last if you stayed off it to get back to "base line"?

a year lol

i made it 4months no bundy and still felt awful glutamate rebound, and 1 month hardly even reduces the tolerance

the tolerance lasts about a year, so i guess it takes that long for the receptors to reset
    Lel I hear it's like a mix of opioid withdrawal and SSRI withdrawal

Good job rattatas, you managed to get addicted to the shittiest drugs of all time.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    did u sort owt ur cof yet
    coughing is a withdrawal symptom
    Explains a lot
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Lel I hear it's like a mix of opioid withdrawal and SSRI withdrawal

Good job rattatas, you managed to get addicted to the shittiest drugs of all time.

Its also legal and they let me buy several hundred dollars worth OTC and I always flirt with the cashiers as they ring me up.

Its like the ultimate addiction
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Its also legal and they let me buy several hundred dollars worth OTC and I always flirt with the cashiers as they ring me up.

Its like the ultimate addiction

I wonder if buying the pure bundy powder would be any better? In the very least I bet there would be less sides due to the lack of non essential shit..
    Maybe lol. Something tells me buying a kilo of pure bundy powder isn't the smartest move right now.

I dont even know what the fuck I'm doing anymore or why

I just want more money but I can't get it without bundy

But too much bundy and I become zimmy

I dont get it lol society is fucked
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump But too much bundy and I become zimmy

thats deep man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump buying a kilo of pure bundy powder

this is my favorite wordenhancement ever
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Maybe lol. Something tells me buying a kilo of pure bundy powder isn't the smartest move right now.

I dont even know what the fuck I'm doing anymore or why

I just want more money but I can't get it without bundy

But too much bundy and I become zimmy

I dont get it lol society is fucked

i thought you had thousands and thousands of dollars with no car and living with your mom?!?!
Jump to Top