User Controls

model car engines

Anybody know where I could get a large (like 1:6 maybe?) model engine to build so I can learn how to work on car engines? Or would I just be better off buying an old shit car and just tearing it down and trying to put it back together?

Also how much does the standard tool set for cars cost? Any particular brands that are better than others? I don't mind spending more on quality tools but if it's not that big of a difference I'd like to try to save some money.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Anybody know where I could get a large (like 1:6 maybe?) model engine to build so I can learn how to work on car engines? Or would I just be better off buying an old shit car and just tearing it down and trying to put it back together?

Also how much does the standard tool set for cars cost? Any particular brands that are better than others? I don't mind spending more on quality tools but if it's not that big of a difference I'd like to try to save some money.

it'll be cheaper if you just go to the junkyard and make your pick.

about tools .... the best way is to keep taking things apart with all the tools you have until you cant,

then go and buy tools for those.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top