User Controls

i hate work

doom Houston
    i wish i could get everything for free but im a somewhat decent drug addict and pay for my meth with hard work
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just got the biggest paycheck I've ever gotten with 40 hours of overtime. I didn't even feel like I worked that much.

I love work.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm considering trying my hand at freelancing
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Not working really is not good for your mental health, at all.

Trust me, the break may be nice for a while, but eventually you run a high risk of lapsing into some pretty serious severe depression. It does not turn out well for the overwhelming majority of people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Malice Trust me, the break may be nice for a while, but eventually you run a high risk of lapsing into some pretty serious severe depression. It does not turn out well for the overwhelming majority of people.

working hasn't really done me any favours in that regard, though I'd probably get a whole lot worse if I was just sleeping and playing videogames all day every day
    Yeah, you definitely would.

That's the unfortunate nature of life, most people are stuck between choosing bad or worse.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    All play and no work makes the retirees die early.

Originally posted by Malice That's the unfortunate nature of life, most people are stuck between choosing bad or worse.

I choose to be great every day.
    everything causes depression
    Originally posted by Malice Not working really is not good for your mental health, at all.

Trust me, the break may be nice for a while, but eventually you run a high risk of lapsing into some pretty serious severe depression. It does not turn out well for the overwhelming majority of people.

This. Every time I've been unemployed for more than two months I've began to quickly descend into madness and drug abuse
    Originally posted by Malice Not working really is not good for your mental health, at all.

Not working is fucking awesome for like two weeks tops.
    ^ Yeah, trying going for yours and like Kolokol alluded, you'll probably end up insanely depressed, anxious-agoraphopic-anthropophobic, alienated, with your interpersonal skills gone to shit, other severe mental problems, and seriously suicidal.

And then you may have to deal with the effects for the rest of your life. Damn we get one hell of a raw deal out of this life business.
    I work for Trianglism.

Jump to Top