User Controls

Does anyone else here hate punk rock girls?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to be infatuated with punk rock girls when I was younger but I guess I've grown out of that bullshit. I live in an area where a lot of the girls are "punk" and tattoo'd

A while back I was at my neighborhood coffee shop, I saw a girl who I used to play house with when I was 6. She's heavily tattoo'd and hangs with lesbos. I was like "hey whats up Astacia?"
    And she turned around and said in a cheeky voice "I eat your mum errrr night fly boi!" and all her dyke friends started laughing at me.

Then just last week I was hanging with this girl and when I went to kiss her she bit my lip and I started bleeding. I complained about it and she called me a pussy. It took a lot to not smack her, partially because I know her big brother and he's a cool guy and I don't need anymore legal trouble. I had sex with her and then started getting my clothes on to leave and she went into a drunken rage and threw my , calling me dickless, even though my name is Douglas.

what the fuck. how can some people be so crass at the sake of being "edgy"?

examples of the kind of girls im talking about:

Pussy
    Pussy

can it rodent, you're lucky I quit drinking the last two days or id pistol whip your bitch ass. Or at least verbally lacerate you.
    can it rodent, you're lucky I quit drinking the last two days or id pistol whip your bitch ass. Or at least verbally lacerate you.
    Take your best shot, pussy...
    punk rock beeeeeiiitch
    Take your best shot, pussy…

like I said I'm trying to take the high road and become a better guy, so I will spare you today
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    anyone who ascribes to a subculture like that is still in high school
    anyone who ascribes to a subculture like that is still in high school

I kinda agree. I used to be very into the dead kennedys, and black flag, I still like them, but I'm not into the whole anarchy bs.
    I'm more into metal now because of the sound and the lyrics are so ridiculous it's comically cheeky. And I'm very into shoegaze.

I tend to like songs that are about, getting dumped, pizza and skateboards
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not about the music though; I still listen to plenty of immature shit... I mean the idea of adopting a lifestyle, dressing, talking and acting a certain way because you want to be part of a group which pretty much just exists for the aesthetic really displays the opposite of the 'uniqueness' they seem to be going for
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Punk chicks are all cunts. Knew this anorexic bi punk chick in 8th grade that wanted to smoke up with me but I ditched her cause my phone battery ran out and when I went to meet up with her she wasn't there , I was probably late.. she gave me weed once and always texted me wanting to fuck but when I called her to seal the deal her girlfriend picked up the phone and said yeah she's lesbian now fuck off Wtf??
    Punk chicks are all cunts. Knew this anorexic bi punk chick in 8th grade that wanted to smoke up with me but I ditched her cause my phone battery ran out and when I went to meet up with her she wasn't there , I was probably late.. she gave me weed once and always texted me wanting to fuck but when I called her to seal the deal her girlfriend picked up the phone and said yeah she's lesbian now fuck off Wtf??

Sounds like you're the one that was ditched m8
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The punk kids, chicks or otherwise, were always pretty cool in highschool. I wasn't ever really "one of them" but of the field of social groups in a school they were the least douchey and exclusionary.

I do admit to a little suspicion of adults who are still putting band patches on their clothes and stuff, seems a little immature, but I mean if that's your thing then whatever. We all dress up to fit in somewhere to some degree.

I don't think there's really any intrinsic connection between the punk scene and being a randomly aggressive lesbian or lip biting (kinda hot anyway, just saying).
    arthur treacher African Astronaut

A while back I was at my neighborhood coffee shop, I saw a girl who I used to play house with when I was 6. She's heavily tattoo'd and hangs with lesbos. I was like "hey whats up Astacia?"
    And she turned around and said in a cheeky voice "I eat your mum errrr night fly boi!" and all her dyke friends started laughing at me.

This never happened.

Then just last week I was hanging with this girl and when I went to kiss her she bit my lip and I started bleeding. I complained about it and she called me a pussy. It took a lot to not smack her, partially because I know her big brother and he's a cool guy and I don't need anymore legal trouble. I had sex with her and then started getting my clothes on to leave and she went into a drunken rage and threw my , calling me dickless, even though my name is Douglas.

This definitely happened.

And from now on, we are all going to call you 'dickless'.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Punk rock!! YEAH. No, but for real, Tumblr is glorifying punk rock, but I bet they don't even listen to actual punk music.
    Punk rock!! YEAH. No, but for real, Tumblr is glorifying punk rock, but I bet they don't even listen to actual punk music.

I'm not trying to rag on you or be a dick. But why do you hate tumblr so much. you've mentioned tumblr a few times before. I'm not a fan of it. But why do you have such an extreme disdain for it?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I bang a punk rock chic. The tattoos aren't really that great, but I've see some hot girls with a bunch of piercings and colored hair.
    I'm not trying to rag on you or be a dick. But why do you hate tumblr so much. you've mentioned tumblr a few times before. I'm not a fan of it. But why do you have such an extreme disdain for it?

Because it's filled with social justice warriors.
    Also, don't worry, you're not ragging on me nor being a dick.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Sounds like you're the one that was ditched m8

nah she texted me hours later asking where the fuck I was. also this happened in 2013, the her asking me to chill again was 2014 and i think the lesbo call was still 2014, couldve been in a december idk my memory is shot
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Listen, if a bitch bites my lip like that, she is getting knocked the fuck out.
Jump to Top