User Controls

why do people kill people?

obviously out of self defense, or either real or imagined necessity sometimes but i mean the desire to end an existence as a form of revenge.

if youre pissed off at someone and want to beat their ass, it serves a point at least because they will remember the pain and hopefully for you not do whatever it was that pissed you off again, regardless of whether you were right for it or not

but if someone kills someone, what they really are doing is just preventing that person from participating in life anymore. regardless if the murder itself is violent or not, the act of purposely ending someones existence just seems like a terribly shitty thing to do.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Because people are animals. Why do animals kill each other? Because they are driven to, by forces beyond their control.
    Killing was an evolutionary advantage. On the large scale, if another animal is in your vicinity it may be a threat to your survival by taking your food. So an animal killing another animal of different species or even the same is not uncommon if food the hunting grounds are confined. A carry over to human society is killing people over land as for humans holding territory for hunting and gathering or agriculture is what hunting grounds are to animals. If you and your niggas could kill and enslave a town they get land, resources, etc. If you cant defend your town from attackers, you lose your resources.

Under these conditions those that not only can kill but kill willingly have a leg up on those with reservations against killing.

The carry over to the modern day, I speculate, is that people who tend to commit murder come from a line where such a thing was necessary for survival. With it no longer being necessary those traits carry over into ideological determination to kill (i.e. terrorisms, mass murder, war and shit) or emotional determination to kill (crimes of passion, thrill killing, most isolated incidents in a community rather than large scale). But that bit is just my speculation.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Because it makes you feel like gawd.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I know right? So much more fun to torture and damage psychologically over a span of many years where you can document and view the progression/digression yourself rather than just end the fun with stupid death. Killing is boring AF (tbh fam).
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Many people are never going to change and will go through life hurting others, negatively influencing people and the world around them with their toxic presence. At best many can be thought of as pollution.

If you think most people can realistically be changed by you you're going to waste much of your life and end up very disillusioned.
    @OP Because niggers.
    Sharpie Houston
    Because.
    for teh lulz and top kekking keks
Jump to Top