User Controls

my life sux

how much longer
    Did you know if you had $500 in bitcoins back in 2009 it'd be worth over 107 million dollars today
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Did you know if you had $500 in bitcoins back in 2009 it'd be worth over 107 million dollars today

*contemplates suicide*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wait how do i make smileys and shit? this seems like an appropriate time to ask
    Originally posted by greenplastic wait how do i make smileys and shit? this seems like an appropriate time to ask

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Tonight my wife told me that everyone is born with a shit sandwich.
    Some people have big ones and some people have small ones,but when you have finished your shit sandwich your dead so why give a shit in the first place?
    I'm not sure what part of the shit sandwich Iam in her life, I was hoping for a corn kernel or something.Anyway/
    It's all shit BITCOIN baa The US dollar BAA Its all shit.
    Money, status who cares its all a shit sandwich.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Take stimulants. /Zthread
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Tonight my wife told me that everyone is born with a shit sandwich.
    Some people have big ones and some people have small ones,but when you have finished your shit sandwich your dead so why give a shit in the first place?
    I'm not sure what part of the shit sandwich Iam in her life, I was hoping for a corn kernel or something.Anyway/
    It's all shit BITCOIN baa The US dollar BAA Its all shit.
    Money, status who cares its all a shit sandwich.

You have a depressing ass life dude
    bling bling Dark Matter
    costatly screAMING at me (*+*+agghhhhhh agghhhhh aghhhhhh*+*+)
    whrat white
Jump to Top