User Controls

I recently started doing Phone Sex Operator work

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Yep.

I put this in "reinvent yourself" because since I've split with my piece of shit exhusband, that I've been separated from for almost 2 years (will be in July.)ive had a lot of changes... Not all... Most not so good.

I've become epileptic. I've began having episodes since last July. Luckily I usually know when they will happen and get auras... But I do hit my head a lot. I don't like the anti-epileptic medications. Phenibut has helped somewhat but I only use it when shit is really bad and I do that sparingly as I don't need a second addiction.

Since I became pregnantxi then began rapidly losing weight. I lost 20lbs. At the end of my pregnancy right before giving birth and then lost another 12 or so pounds right after delivery of my son. Since then I've steadily lost and lost weight, and in the last year it's happened rapidly.

I used to be a large woman, albeit very active and strong. I did farrier work for about 7 years and it's one of the most physically demanding jobs out there. Working with horses regularly and having the farm was both two other very labor intensive jobs. I don't eat anymore than the average person,and all my life I've had people comment about that related to my size once they've actually seen and lived with me over the course of months or more to know I legitimately was eating normal, even moderately healthy most the time. I was about 230-250 at 5'8" for the bulk of my teens and just prior to becoming pregnant,but a very athletic and strong heavy set woman, far more than most woman and men in my weight class.

Something changed since getting pregnant for me. Also in the last year, since the seizures began, I've lost a lot of muscle mass, but also dropped a lot of weight. Currently I am Approximately 140lbs.

I've always been told by a lot of men, even if they weren't attracted due to my weight, that I have a very pretty face. Since being with my husband I pretty much gave up on giving a fuck how I looked, and "trying". I never was a girlie-girl who wore makeup (I had a Gothic phase in my early teens but besides) I've dressed comfortably and practically for the jobs I worked which were always manual labor besides a few years as a waitress. I haven't exactly become an everyday makeup wearing woman, but I have been dressing up a little, wearing some lip color sometimes, and dressing more feminine (a lot to do with my weight loss and having to have got new clothes that actually fit me. I got some things just a month or two. Ago that have become very lose on me since I still am losing a rapid pace). I didn't do this for anyone but me. I am not and have no interest in attracting a partner and am celibate- I sincerely do not wish to have sex at all with anyone. I am far happier single than I ever was with my exhusband and I am okay with being alone. I just found and was give a lot of clothing that I would have loved to wear being larger but we cost prohibitive and not at all conducive to the line of work I was in for so many years. I still require shit I wear to be at least somewhat comfortable though. I wear a lot more dresses, high over the knee boots. I also wear more jedielry I otherwise hadn't chose to wear in many, many years such as earrings sometimes.

I've had a lot of positive reactions and been hit on a lot too. Some being some good looking men, with their shit together too. It's annoying to me though when it gets too pushy or aggressive since I have no desires for relationships or sex even. I also have been going to more social places and even the bar a couple times which is something I haven't done since I've been in my teens,so this also may account for that.

Well, since this positive response I have grown interest in phone sex operator work being that it's easy money, is something I can do despite being epileptic, doesn't require any physical labor and I can work when I feel like it most the time. I've done a few calls so far, just started. I'm not keen on it since I I reality have little desire for sex, but it's not so bad (I considered prostitution a long while ago, but I could never really get to the point of actually doing it- I have no qualms about it morally, but emotionally I can't bring myself to have sex with random men) . I've also taken some pictures and been paid by some clients and gotten repeat business by all that have been willing to pay for that. While I don't particularly find myself attractive and see a lot of flaws I don't like about myself, but apparently there is quite a few men who do find me attractive and willing to pay to see me naked/in sexual situations and have me help them via the phone experience their sexual fantasies.

I don't know that this is reinventing myself, as none of these changes were conscious actions or having any of this as a goal or an idea to "reinvent" myself, but in the last 2 years maybe a little more, since I became pregnant and gave birth, things have been very different for me in drastic ways.

I am hoping since my health has gotten poorer over these years too, that this new job which has me utilize my physical body in a more sexual way that is less demanding than anything else I've ever done for employment, works out in the long run and picks up speed. I think the only thing that will make it a failure is me finally getting burnt out and/or too bothered by the sexual nature of the job since I pretty much lack a normal sex drive or desires- I can't even get off anymore while masturbating ,but it's not so much a big deal.(last real orgasm I had was a year ago approximately).

Inb4 tits or gtfo. No pics for you faggots,thats my newest bread and butter lol. Plus there are other reasons I'd prefer to avoid littering pics of me all over a fucked up fringy forum.

Anyone everyone done or used a phone sex operator before? Any suggestions on how to handle this rapid weight loss in a more healthy weight- I have trouble eating and it's why it's been so much recently, though I was losing at a steady rate even when I could eat properly. Oh.. And I did also begin. Selling my worn and used sexy panties. I usually go Commando and have for years except while The rag,butnfigured fuck it and been wearing them just to sell since I found out this was a. Thing (wtf.. I. Don't get buying used Panties but whatever floats your boat.) anyone else done or been on the consumer end of shit like this? Advice for starting Out doing PSO work?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i hear that phone sex operators spend more time playing therapist than they do moaning into the phone. Is this true?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I honestly didn't know there was still a phone sex industry
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Just want to say, I lol'd heartily right when I read the title. Oh my god.

I genuinely don't look down at you Hydro, you know I'm an extreme libertarian and don't see any rational reason to. I'm glad for you, it's good work and you certainly seem to be good at talking. We've all noticed the motor mouth (or typing) you seem to have.

And talking to people is actually very good for your mental health. Don't think of it as degrading, think of it this way: You're helping some very lonely, isolated, depressed, sad people who may be going through a hard time in their life feel some connection and companionship, a sense of intimacy, and some pleasure in their life.
    Holy shit, you actually weigh 140lbs now?! Congratufuckinglations. I recall coming across the statistics, and the percentage of people who manage to overcome obesity long-term is actually shockingly low. It really is a big accomplishment. I mean, it may have been as low as under 1% or somewhere around that level.

Can I have a pic via PM just out of curiosity? I won't share them. I'm nearly asexual, so I don't want nudes, lingerie, a sexy pose, or anything like that. Also, sorry about ignoring your emails, but to be perfectly honest I'm extremely autistic and not good with people at all. I didn't think I was capable of giving you the support and attention you needed. I have to accept my limitations, I've literally barely spoken to anyone in 3 years.

Also, I think you should reconsider your stance on relationships. You're dealing enormous trauma from having severely hurt and abused and should see a therapist when you can. Human beings did not evolve to be alone, and I learned that the hard way. It doesn't have to be immediately, but when you get your life together and time heals some of the wounds, give it another chance. Especially if you go back to school; that's one of the best places to meet people.

Oh, and what's the pay like for phone sex and used panties? God I envy how women can get by on that. Then again, there's also an enormous burden to bear that comes along with being female. The human condition is a sad thing.
    I haven't been doing it long. I've had a handful of calls I've done. I do spend the bulk of these calls in more sexual topics, though I have noticed that the beginning and end has been been... More just talking in a therapeutic manner. One. Older gentleman who has called the most, always takes the time to greet me with respect, ask how I am doing, tell me a little about his day, whatever is stressed him out (while I've a few times gave out some advice and at least sympathized with him genuinely). He is the nicest, though he has a scat fetish lol- which hey... Like I told him after one session, when he confided in me how hard it is to find people open to that (and NO! Never would I IRL have anything to do with feces and piss especially in. A sexual situation.) sort of thing and how sometimes he feels guilty for it. I told him. "rule of thumb to any action is first: does it hurt or infringe or someone else's rights as a human? If it doesn't and you have two (or however many, if that's your thing) consenting adults then there is nothing wrong with doing whether is be on. The phone, alone, with someone IRL or whatever. Things that you find satisfying. Those people who would look down and judge you... Don't let it bother you too much, there is always gonna be an asshole and most those stuck up "holier than thou" people who would pass judgment on what you enjoy are the same people found out to be doing far Kinkier and awful things like hurting children when they are found out... So why let someone like them judging you and you having it make you feel guilty? " he seemed to respond to that very well and was extremely happy when we ended the call,he also prepaid for time for me right after lol. It was a nice confidence boost since he said at the end" you've been more fun than anyone else I've come across before and I don't just mean that for the "fun" we had- you're one in a million". I've spent approx. 15 mins of the hour he pays for just "getting into it" with his greetings, small talk and also usually a little bit of talking and "winding down" after to say goodbye. It could definitely be worse. I can't say I "enjoy" but... I don't necessarily dislike it either.

I appreciate your encouragement, Malice. Since sex has been a hard issue for me to deal with due to my sexual dysfunctions, it's been hard to get into the sex industry, but this, yes... I am very verbose and can carry a conversation and would like to think I think quick on my feet while talking, especially in this context. I do have empathy for these lonely men who've been calling... I'm glad I can help in a healthy way for them. To have some intimacy and sexual enjoyment in a way they might not otherwise be able to have without my services- I am naturally a compassionate and empathetic person.

Well it has been interesting to say the least.

Oh, and Malice... I read your thread the other day about the ER but didn't reply to it.. I didn't quite understand what happened for it could come to that but I am glad you got help and hope you're doing better. I do genuinely care for you and have a great deal of empathy for you and your issues. You're one of the best people on NiS and a huge reason I still at the least lurk here from time to time still- you offer very good and thoughtful advice a lot of times and offer an interesting perspective you don't find in many people. I took a hiatus for being busy and personal reasons related to my health that occurred some months ago.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    140lbs you say? Maybe Bill Krozby will challenge her to a weigh off
    Hydro, about the guy with the scat fetish. Do you remember that I used to have this as my quote for some time on Zoklet? It's the best description of what loneliness is that I've ever come across:

“Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.” ― C.G. Jung

Think about it and keep it mind whenever you're working or dealing with people. If you understand what this means, it can have one of the most powerful effects on people out of anything you can do.
    I might pay for phone sex with hydro just for the meme
    Originally posted by Malice Holy shit, you actually weigh 140lbs now?! Congratufuckinglations. I recall coming across the statistics, and the percentage of people who manage to overcome obesity long-term is actually shockingly low. It really is a big accomplishment. I mean, it may have been as low as under 1% or somewhere around that level.

Can I have a pic via PM just out of curiosity? I won't share them. I'm nearly asexual, so I don't want nudes, lingerie, a sexy pose, or anything like that. Also, sorry about ignoring your emails, but to be perfectly honest I'm extremely autistic and not good with people at all. I didn't think I was capable of giving you the support and attention you needed. I have to accept my limitations, I've literally barely spoken to anyone in 3 years.

Also, I think you should reconsider your stance on relationships. You're dealing enormous trauma from having severely hurt and abused and should see a therapist when you can. Human beings did not evolve to be alone, and I learned that the hard way. It doesn't have to be immediately, but when you get your life together and time heals some of the wounds, give it another chance. Especially if you go back to school; that's one of the best places to meet people.

Oh, and what's the pay like for phone sex and used panties? God I envy how women can get by on that. Then again, there's also an enormous burden to bear that comes along with being female. The human condition is a sad thing.

Yeah, lol, literally... Last I was on a scale which was months ago (December? Something like that) I weighed in at around 160lbs. Since then I haven't weighed but clothing that fit me well just hangs off me now- I've kept some. Jeans just work around in And shit, but I need a belt to wear them, and some T-shirts that are baggy to get dirty in or bebop around the house. I was wearing 12-14 woman's size. Now I wear mostly 9-10's. I even have a couple pairs of 8's that fit me snug but well. It all depends on brand and cut but still... I've at a. Minimum lost an extra 10lbs being conservative, but definitely feels more closer to 20lbs with the way the shit I had that fit now drapes off me lol.

I appreciate the positivity- I realize this is a place that could definitely be used to make fun of, or troll me on. I am Who I am though and shit like that stopped bothering me a long time ago.

You're one of the few people from here that I would be willing to share a picture with if you're so inclined to See I'm not full of shit. I have a picture I took wearing a bikini top, and a long skirt that shows off exactly how much weight I've lost. I'll send an email to you when I get a chance... If I forget email my college email address if you still have that one saved. I know you're decent enough of a person to respect my wishes and not repost back on here with it. I know you're pretty much asexual and even if you weren't, it's not a big deal.

I've been doing the calls freelance, though I have been applying for legit PSO services as well as working on. Setting up accounts at freelance web services. I get paid via PayPal. I make 20$ an hour which isn't too bad. I've been selling the panties for 15$ plus shipping. (something around 22$ when it's all said and done). It's not bad work at all... If you can even call it that lol.

As for my stance on relationships - I'll be honest and say I am Still in love with §m£ÂgØL. I don't feel right about other sexual situations. There's been more to that but I'll keep that private and maybe if youre so inclined, I will talk about it privately. I have friends and have been more social than I ever have been since I was a teenager and met my exhusband. I'm not lacking there. As for your apology for "not being a good support", there is no need. You did help me in a Lot of ways with a ton of advice I appreciate immensely even now. I wish I was able to help you with some of your problems and still, my offer is ever open, if you ever wish to talk or even just message through email (my phone number has changed though- I'll give you my new one if you ever need to talk or whatever) . I like helping people. It helps me too in a weird way.

Thanks again and yeah, I'll be in touch. Sincerely, I hope you're starting to do better, my friend.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone As for my stance on relationships - I'll be honest and say I am Still in love with §m£ÂgØL. I don't feel right about other sexual situations. There's been more to that but I'll keep that private

^probably just the evolutionary need to be with the father of your baby
    Damn, $20 is good money, especially if you're in a low cost of living area, and since the work isn't particularly strenuous. You're fortunate.

And to be perfectly honest, the whole situation with §m£ÂgØL is fucked up. On some level I still hope it's all an elaborate troll that's gone on and been taken way too far. You should honestly win some sort of internet award if that's the case.

Hydro, a while ago §m£ÂgØL came here and told us he had been diagnosed with brain cancer. I don't know if he was trolling or not, he's just trolled so much and probably has severe mental health issues (unless that was trolling too), so you just never know. He mentioned that he was on a waiting list for gamma knife surgery because he didn't want invasive surgery. Did he ever tell you about this?
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 ^probably just the evolutionary need to be with the father of your baby

A DNA test confirmed he is not. I did honestly believe due to some circumstances that are fairly rare genetic traits that he was §m£ÂgØL's but he is not- no matter. I never asked or tried to get §m£ÂgØL for child support so it doesn't even matter,any fear he had was solely in his head. My exhusband was io the birth certificate anyway so it really didn't matter- I regret that now and the only reason I let my exhusband sign it (he wanted to sign it despite him knowing there was a good chance he might not be the father- he wanted medication and to be a welfare whore *rollseyes*) was to help §m£ÂgØL not have so much fear or worry over it.

I love §m£ÂgØL. It is what it is. I'm okay with being alone for the rest of my life. I was with someone I never truly was in love with for 11 years- in part because I did care, but that was how he kept me by way of guilt, threats, and manipulation. It also didn't help my family was a bunch of idiots regarding him and had the mentality "you made your bed, lie in it" when it came to me wanting out of the relationship and our living arrangements with them. I'm fine with not being in a sexual or more than platonic relationship for the rest of my life.
    Nothing with §m£ÂgØL was ever a troll regarding my son, the threesome in which I conceived, our brief relationship or me leaving my exhusband shortly after the baby was born. I don't troll. I've got pissed at him for trolling regarding me several times. That's not my game.

I'll fill you in on §m£ÂgØL's "condition" privately out of respect for him.

The area I am in now is pretty expensive... But meh.. Not as bad as your area lol.. Still, it's not bad.

BTW you got mail.
    Wanna move in with me and become a trianglist? I'll look after your kid no string attached
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Wanna move in with me and become a trianglist? I'll look after your kid no string attached

Will you supplement him with methamphetamines and dissasociatives? Will he be the grandmaster trolling trianglist when he is of the wee age of 12? If so then my answer is clearly Yes. How could I pass up an opportunity for my child's furtherment?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Pa...pa..paragraphs?! I uh...

Originally posted by hydromorphone Will you supplement him with methamphetamines and dissasociatives? Will he be the grandmaster trolling trianglist when he is of the wee age of 12? If so then my answer is clearly Yes. How could I pass up an opportunity for my child's furtherment?

No I have thought about going sober I have several thousand dollars saved up since working in November I only did meth once in this period of time I have lots of money and I'm pretty stable I just want someone who's real I'm so sick of all these fake girls I'd rather kill myself in a mass shooting on Facebook live than have a kid with any of these sluts.

You are the Queen. Of totse/zoklet though I would uproot my life and do anything just for a chance at being with you and I'm serious. That kit kat bar picture is Burned into my heart for good, I need MORE PLEASE

I NEED YOU HYDROMORPHONE OR I WILL FUCKING DIE ALL ALONE ON THIS EARTH!!!!
    You're a trip, Space cat lmfao I certainly hope I'm not the queen of zoklet *face palm* oh god lmfao
    No you really are I dream about you every night. I mention you once a week in my posts I have 18,000 now. You are my Queen.

Please dont crush my heart what do I have to do to make you mine? I'll do ANYTHING.

ILL blow up the moon to prove how serious I am.
Jump to Top