User Controls

Johnny Cash - At San Quentin (1969) (Full Album)

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A classic
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Number13

This was on the Jukebox at the AMVET post I managed for my father back on the 80's. Those drunks played the shit out of this song. 👍
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver This was on the Jukebox at the AMVET post I managed for my father back on the 80's. Those drunks played the shit out of this song. 👍

It's a bloody good song to be fair.

My dad was a real big fan of johnny cash, used to spend a lot of time in his workshop just listening to cash on the record player or in his truck on tape, good thread.
    Originally posted by Number13 It's a bloody good song to be fair.

My dad was a real big fan of johnny cash, used to spend a lot of time in his workshop just listening to cash on the record player or in his truck on tape, good thread.

My dad bought Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues for my 5th Christmas. I'm not sure if he was trying to get me away from rock n roll, warn me about a possible future, or both.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Johnny Cash reminds me of back right after high school when I started drinking more and using coke. Driving around, smoking weed, looking for stuff to do.

Good music, good food, good night.
Jump to Top