User Controls

Would anyone in the Bay Area be wiling to keep me on suicide watch?

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Edit: Nevermind, I'll probably be fine.

Guys, please don’t joke about this. I’ve had a terrible life and terrible disorders. Been bedridden a lot of the time for a while. I know I can be abrasive and said some terrible things on the last at times, but that really hasn’t occurred on a long time, especially as my symptoms have gotten worse.

I’m literally agoraphobic and can’t even start a conversation with strangers. I literally have not had a single person in my life for the last three years. A lot of past trauma I was in self-denial about in the past.

I know this comes off as a downer, but IRL I wouldn’t burden you by just talking about my problems. Up for anything. Ketamine would certainly help keep me going.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-05-09T09:14:23.577922+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hang in there, brother. Look up some local resources for your area online, and make use of them. You never know what good that could lead to.

For the Bay area, this is a good place to start. They even have an online chat 24/7.

http://www.sfsuicide.org/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bump.
    Master shake Yung Blood
    Go to a fucking psych ward you idiot. Every major hospital has one.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Master shake Go to a fucking psych ward you idiot. Every major hospital has one.

He really should then he could get prn ativan instead of racking up hospital bills for a shot. But just so you know not every major hospital has one, theres only 2 hospitals here in austin that have psyche wards and they are strictly psych wards, I would know as I used to be a nursing assistant at one of them and a patient at both of them.

he already gets crazy man cash so I know he knows what to do.. but personally for me I don't like being incarcerated rather its jail or a psych unit.

I think he needs to start working out again and go get a job doing something simple like working at a pizzeria or stacking stacks of the news paper on palets at the news paper factory
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby go get a job doing something simple like working at a pizzeria or stacking stacks of the news paper on palets at the news paper factory

Some people have greater aspirations in life than you pal
    Come to canada lets get some tech and hookers and cook up some memes in my moms basement we can get some NSI81 and make a kkilogram of nardil.
    Originally posted by reject Some people have greater aspirations in life than you pal

like what living off government assistance and crashing their moms car? oh okay... gotcha.. pal...

and i understand some people have greater aspirations in their life, but thats why i was suggesting he's got to start somewhere by having a job..

are you always such a functional retard?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-08T09:48:48.399422+00:00
    Originally posted by Master shake Go to a fucking psych ward you idiot. Every major hospital has one.

That...really tends to be problematic. Not all are very good and you can have some very negative experiences. There are other options for voluntary commitment. I've read some are like day programs where you just spend like 9-5 or something in there doing therapy and stuff and they tend to be much nicer. Maybe I'll get a referral to something like that, or an outpatient program.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like what living off government assistance and crashing their moms car? oh okay… gotcha.. pal…

and i understand some people have greater aspirations in their life, but thats why i was suggesting he's got to start somewhere by having a job..

are you always such a functional retard?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-08T09:48:48.399422+00:00

I never crashed my mom's car. That was a joke, you fucking retard. Midnight Sun/Habanero posted that in the retarded thread on Zoklet once after disappearing for a while. He later denied it, but I'm not entirely sure if he was joking or exactly what happened.

Every time I've voluntarily went to a psych ward they've lied on my papers and said I was brought in involuntarily
    Originally posted by Malice I never crashed my mom's car. That was a joke, you fucking retard. Midnight Sun/Habanero posted that in the retarded thread on Zoklet once after disappearing for a while. He later denied it, but I'm not entirely sure if he was joking or exactly what happened.

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.... just kinda strange you talk about crashing a car while on benzos then disappear for days then come back and keep talking about how you're an ativan/etizolam slut, retard

and i don't see how your inside joke makes me a retard, i'm just going on what you're saying, hell for all i know your suicidal special snow flake bs could all be a joke based upon another user

so are you still suicidal or was it all a joke?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-08T10:01:10.085545+00:00
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Every time I've voluntarily went to a psych ward they've lied on my papers and said I was brought in involuntarily

thats weird i wonder why
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Every time I've voluntarily went to a psych ward they've lied on my papers and said I was brought in involuntarily

That's incredibly fucked up. If I'm ever in a situation like that I'm going to bring a hidden camera recorder (There are some that are really high quality, affordable, and can record for quite a while nowdays) just in case something like that happens.

You could, and should, sue the shit out of them and make bank.
    Originally posted by Malice That's incredibly fucked up. If I'm ever in a situation like that I'm going to bring a hidden camera recorder (There are some that are really high quality, affordable, and can record for quite a while nowdays) just in case something like that happens.

sounds like no attorney would ever take up that case, unless you probably already had bank, but you don't live in the real world, just the ativan world like a retard
    Pro bono exists, there are organizations to help people in situations like that. Do you know what the ACLU is? Jesus fucking christ, I swear to god, this stupid motherfucker...
    Originally posted by Malice That's incredibly fucked up. If I'm ever in a situation like that I'm going to bring a hidden camera recorder (There are some that are really high quality, affordable, and can record for quite a while nowdays) just in case something like that happens.

I'd probably lose more than I'd gain. And they didn't enforce any of the usual "restrictions" against mentally ill individuals so I just dealt with it
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    If I could I would, but I am about 3k miles away. If you ever want to call me or even maybe we could video chat, I'd be willing to do that to help... Maybe we can even get a few others here to help out too and take turns, so to speak.

I know I have my own bullshit but I've always genuinely felt a lot of empathy and sympathy for you, Malice. Email my college email Addy (if I don't message you with my new email before then) and I'll give you my new number and you're always welcome to call or message me, especially call or text me if things get bad and it's an emergency.

It makes me feel good and better myself when I can help another person. You're a good guy, Mal... A little strange at times, but still... You're a good person deep down. I'd be happy to help if I can.
    Bill Krozby kind of sounds jealous that people like Malice and wish him well and nobody ever does that for him.
    I think I'll be alright, Hydro.

Do you remember my old thread on Zoklet about (es)ketamine for depression? It doesn't cure it, but it really does give you enough of a list for about a week or two to keep you from hurting yourself. Planning on ordering some more.
Jump to Top