User Controls

Does zoloft make you bust fat nuts?

Thats what faggot from zoklet said. He said it made it harder to squirt but that it makes you bust some fat nuts.
    not for mei dont take fag drugs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't think you can have a bigger load without simply refraining from load blowing. If Zoloft makes it harder to cum perhaps this causes a person to attempt it less frequently, in turn causing the bigger load.

LOAD
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Possibly/probably from increased fluid intake of usually drinking something in order to take the pills. More hydration = bigger loads.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I read that vitamin d supplements or something made your loads massive, busting a river of cum would be cool
    Space nuts
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I like it when you don't cum for a few days then when you do you're spurting industrial grade glue.

Also it was vitamin d and zink supplements, one of y'all test this for me.
    ssris reduce sex drive
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Zoloft is bad news.
    Back in 2001 I was prescribed 100 mg per day,well that shit don't mix well with vodka and weed.
    I had a mental break,I accused my my wife of dancing naked in the back yard to seduce my neighbor.
    Once I got my shit back I was so fucking humiliated I never took Zoloft again.
    Weed, alchol, benzos whatever ssri's fuck you up in a way that's not cool man.
    The best part is that she still loves me.
    fuck legal drugs *eats 10million bundy*
Jump to Top