User Controls

What u feel?

98% of the time it's anger, 2% of the time it's sadness.
    I feel cold. So I think I will close the window.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    5% melancholy
    10% disdain
    10% apathetic
    20% tired
    15% happy
    25% drunk
    12.5% angry
    2.5% horny

overshadowed with 100% FAGGOT
    OP is so dark, brooding and nihlistic
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    9000meEdge2
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't feel.
    I don't feel.

Just being edgy lewl, i feel all the feels. Especially for my top chums tbh fam.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I probably experience one of the lowest levels of cumulative joy than nearly anyone you could find. Not only is the range of emotions I experience limited, but the strength of them as well. It's really incredible how many aspects of basic human experience I've never known. I remember thinking a long time ago that in my entire life I never had one moment of exuberance, those moments when you're truly full of joy. If it requires other people, I've likely never experienced except to a very mild extent you may experience vicariously or through text interaction.

Just today, a short time ago, I was feeling unwell and for a moment reflected on how far from normality I normally feel now, my basic state of conscious experience is, and how much I've fallen apart. I had never felt normal to begin with, but even going back two years ago before my mental breakdown would be a blessing, and even at that point it was terrible.
    I feel anything I choose.
    I probably experience one of the lowest levels of cumulative joy than nearly anyone you could find. Not only is the range of emotions I experience limited, but the strength of them as well. It's really incredible how many aspects of basic human experience I've never known. I remember thinking a long time ago that in my entire life I never had one moment of exuberance, those moments when you're truly full of joy. If it requires other people, I've likely never experienced except to a very mild extent you may experience vicariously or through text interaction.

That's sad Malice, and i mean that with all sympathy.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I feel good as long as I get my kicks.
    I feel good as long as I get my kicks.

Jump to Top