User Controls

banksy is a faggot

plain and simple. his "art" is meant to be thought provoking and satirical, but only if youre a retard that can't see the world on your own, and need someone to interpret it for you. hes the equivalent of one of those people who whines repeatedly about problems in politics but has literally no solutions. the art is just there to provide a logo for an issue because you fucking idiots (the inhabitants of the developed world) have been so dumbed down by advertising you cant associate anything with anything without having some sort of gimmick, slogan, or image that goes along with it. and as long as it makes you feel clever, you can act all high and mighty and ethical and shit while still being a worthless jackdaniels (TM) party slut faggot that gets all the cock/bitches because you like know whats goin on in the world, maaaaan.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    plain and simple. his "art" is meant to be thought provoking and satirical, but only if youre a retard that can't see the world on your own

that is who it's largely aimed at
    I dont know. I mean you only say he is a faggot because he got big in the guerrilla art scene. I agree not everything he does is top notch but he had some great pieces. I particularly like the money he printed with princess diannes face (i think) which actually got spent some places after he threw tons of it off a building.
    TBH I've never been drawn to visual art and I had never heard of Banska until thus thread. The dozen or so examples I saw on Google images were uninspiring IMO. But I did get a chuckle out of this one.

TBH I've never been drawn to visual art and I had never heard of Banska until thus thread. The dozen or so examples I saw on Google images were uninspiring IMO. But I did get a chuckle out of this one.

star wars fan
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I hate Banksy, he's a college liberal's wet dream. He takes the most overused political issues that have been parroted ad nauseam for years and pretends he's brave and insightful, as if a well known Western artist like him is actually under any real risk, brought up by the kind of people who all seemed to have followed the exact same official Redditâ„¢ guide to be being a unique and hip person.
    star wars fan
    Yeah, pretty much since 1977 since I watched Episode IV: A New Hope on real LSD at the age of 15. Believe it or not over the years as the story has developed in print and other medias I have come to see many parables that translate into good lessons for me anyhow.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Star Wars is awesome breh.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It's "pop art" what do you expect?
    It's "pop art" what do you expect?
    Keep breakfast food out of this.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    as if a well known Western artist like him is actually under any real risk

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That's actually what I had in mind when I stated that. I mean, really, as if they're going to shoot him for painting on a wall and cause an international fiasco. If they wanted to stop him, why wouldn't they just arrest him?

No only that, but what was the environment like when this was occurring? Was he even in an area that was anywhere near armed guards or patrols? Was he surrounded by press, had he contacted them beforehand and let them know about his planned stunt? Even if they didn't, it's very likely that they would attempt to figure out what was occurring, who he was, before deciding on a course of action; this should be standard procedure. It wouldn't have taken long for someone to fill them in, tell them that he's Banksy, a well known Western (White) artist and that if he was hurt it would cause a huge uproar, making the PR for Israel even worse and drawing even more attention to the situation with Palestine and the West Bank.
    OP is just jelly he bansky gets more pusssaaay than he does
    Keep breakfast food out of this.

Hey beaver man you better let go of my eggo
Jump to Top