User Controls

Can we get a "back to top" button?

CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    Yo og blood nigga, can you be putin a button on dis muhfuka so an old blood nigga ain't got be scrollin back up?
    inb4lock Yung Blood
    Just use the home key on your keyboard
    Chronic Yung Blood

Or dat OG nigga Lanny can put a 'back to top' button on the bottom of this mothafuckin page son and I don't have to move my hand from mouse to keyboard.
    Chronic Yung Blood

Or dat OG nigga Lanny could give us a "back to top" button so I ain't gotta move my hand from mouse to keyboard and back again.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Blah, try this, it's excellent: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fklkbpdajbkhjo

So many sweet settings. Hold middle mouse button and move up scrolls to the top of the page for me. You can even set gestures to search an image in google or tineye. Oh, run a script could be very useful, but I'd need ideas on what to run. It has a great smooth scroll setting as well.
    Blah, try this, it's excellent: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fklkbpdajbkhjo

So many sweet settings. Hold middle mouse button and move up scrolls to the top of the page for me. You can even set gestures to search in image in google or tineye. Oh, run a script could be very useful, but I'd need ideas on what to run. It has a great smooth scroll setting as well.
    Thank you Malice, I appreciate how helpful you are man.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Added it in case anyone still wants it.
    Added it in case anyone still wants it.
    Thanks nigga
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny Added it in case anyone still wants it.

LIAR. Filthy LIAR. There is NO BUTTON.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS LIAR. Filthy LIAR. There is NO BUTTON.

thar is tho
Jump to Top