User Controls

Whats your favorite metallica song?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've never really liked metallica even though i like metal, kinda like how i've never liked the beatles even though I like pop-rock

so what is it fam

I like this one because even though I'd known of metallica for years before it, it reminded me of fat albert and I was "really" getting into rock n roll / metal at the time like back in 97/98

I've never been able to figure out if they meant the lyrics to this song figuratively or literally, but it's fucking awesome either way

Creeping death is a very close second place.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1

I've never been able to figure out if they meant the lyrics to this song figuratively or literally, but it's fucking awesome either way

Creeping death is a very close second place.

never heard that one before, you like slayer? I saw slayer and anthrax together in october, shit was radical until i slipped in a puddle of piss and sprained my wrist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i dont care

Originally posted by Bill Krozby never heard that one before, you like slayer? I saw slayer and anthrax together in october, shit was radical until i slipped in a puddle of piss and sprained my wrist

I like everything of theirs up to seasons in the abyss, after that they started sounding strange and almost out of tune. I don't know if they did that for the "creepy" sound that it creates or if my brain is just fucking with me again
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I like everything of theirs up to seasons in the abyss, after that they started sounding strange and almost out of tune. I don't know if they did that for the "creepy" sound that it creates or if my brain is just fucking with me again

yeah I know what you mean, that and their album that came out like a few years back had a production of tallicas "st anger" which was pretty bad, just really flat
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Hard to pick but probably "One" it has a special significance to me though but Ill spare the boring details because it's honestly not that interesting....well it's 5:30 am here fuck it I'm staying up for the day.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Here Comes Revenge

Originally posted by -SpectraL Here Comes Revenge

that was a cool video
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that was a cool video

Cost them 30 grand to make it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^Drop in a bucket to them I'm sure cool video and song as well.
    That one about the guy who's completely paralyzed but conscious the whole time and nobody knows
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That one about the guy who's completely paralyzed but conscious the whole time and nobody knows

One.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    is this a zanick thread ?
    Here's another wicked new song with a cool story concept. Cost them 20 grand to make the video.

Am I Savage?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Still not an SG thread
    Metallica is pure shit
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Metallica is pure shit
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

nothing else matters anymore

They weren't always

Their last couple of albums have been somewhat well-written but at this point it's like watching/listening to your grandpa putting on spandex and trying to sing thrash
Jump to Top