User Controls

Steel reserve is base I use to calculate how buzzed drunk other alcoholic drink will get me.

By trying to figure how many cans of 211 whatever else is equal too. Someone needs to gimme a formula.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You can use an alcohol by volume calculator but no type of math is going to convert to real life. I swear even bottles vs. cans of the exact same beer and volume turns out to a different/less-/+more buzz. What this power is I cannot say all I know is that it exists.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Easy.

multiply %alcohol by ounces = buzz units

That's how I compare alcoholic beverages
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop You can use an alcohol by volume calculator but no type of math is going to convert to real life. I swear even bottles vs. cans of the exact same beer and volume turns out to a different/less-/+more buzz. What this power is I cannot say all I know is that it exists.

I can follow that.

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-05-05T04:40:49.666075+00:00
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Easy.

multiply %alcohol by ounces = buzz units

That's how I compare alcoholic beverages

This came out kinda sloppy because break was over at work and I was in a hurry.

What I meant is (% alcohol) × (ounces) = buzz units (or whatever you want to call it)

For example, If you wanted to compare a 16oz Mikes harder lemonade (8%) to a 24oz Heineken (5%):

Mikes: 8×16= 128 buzz units

Heineken: 5x24= 120 buzz units
Jump to Top