User Controls

Sup wardy-pronounced whoa-dee

Say it to a person from the south. Make sure they're black.

Report back with their response
    Hru fuck uou
    SCronaldo_J_Trump,

I am a feller from Midwest America
    I come seeking knowledge
    I have lurked since 2010 zoklet.
    I posted on zoklet as SquattingBear
    I went to rdfrn and posted as bearSquatting (can't remember exactly how I capitalized it, I think it was bearSquatting and not BearSquattinh) just fur lulz
    And I actually posted back in September as kush_blunt
    You replied with "teach yourself son"
    Slaynk is my attempt at a more subtle approach
    See now, I simply want to learn- and I am keeping this resource intact- there are a lot of really smart people here. Even if these people can't help me, then I'm sure they can point me somewhere that can k
    Now first I want to learn some skills beyond jitbit, ok
    I can make bots, and that's about it. I am not discouraged by your posts, I think they are really great, you know I'm glad you took that phase that high schoolers go through with getting high and took it one step further. In fact I'll read some of your posts once I get around to my actual projects. Maybe. If I can learn your lingo. Anyway I don't want to steal your ssn, I don't want to swat you. Just trying to learn person.
    I can do light shit for you, I can make bots, Oder din that, I'm really trying to do my own thing. I have a computer, I'll reant out it's resources in exchange for good info(if this sounds like something you're interested in(I'll probably have to nuke it first lolol never too safe)) um if you have something you really want done, and it requires frequent attention, I will pm you an email
    I don't want to be your Facebook friend

But yea just looking for knowledge. Not trying to make you laugh, not trying to look at illegal content... Infoooo

Post last edited by Slaynk at 2017-05-03T08:53:34.112630+00:00
    My first zoklet post was something like
    "Wtf is up with Microsoft security essentials"
    Haha
    I think sbt Lauien
    Helped with that
    But yea, go talk to a southern nigga, n say "whoa-d"
    Tell me what they say
    I think they're gonna say something specific, but I want to hear your results. I'll tell you what I think you heard after you reply and it'll be even better if you tape it. I said whoa-d one time just trying a nigga, and I heard him say what another dude said about the word
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Hru fuck uou

Iam everyday people
    Found zoklet when I was seventeen. I was sitting around feeling sorry for my self
    Decided to make something from nothing, so I went on google typing in "bad ideas" and I started reading shadylady
    But to put things in terms of why I am at niggasin space I am looking for good instruction, this is literally something that could of been put into place(assuming there was already a program) in an hour
    Tried stackexchange
    Tried Reddit
    Come at me
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Slaynk SCronaldo_J_Trump,

I am a feller from Midwest America
    I come seeking knowledge
    I have lurked since 2010 zoklet.
    I posted on zoklet as SquattingBear
    I went to rdfrn and posted as bearSquatting (can't remember exactly how I capitalized it, I think it was bearSquatting and not BearSquattinh) just fur lulz
    And I actually posted back in September as kush_blunt
    You replied with "teach yourself son"
    Slaynk is my attempt at a more subtle approach
    See now, I simply want to learn- and I am keeping this resource intact- there are a lot of really smart people here. Even if these people can't help me, then I'm sure they can point me somewhere that can k
    Now first I want to learn some skills beyond jitbit, ok
    I can make bots, and that's about it. I am not discouraged by your posts, I think they are really great, you know I'm glad you took that phase that high schoolers go through with getting high and took it one step further. In fact I'll read some of your posts once I get around to my actual projects. Maybe. If I can learn your lingo. Anyway I don't want to steal your ssn, I don't want to swat you. Just trying to learn person.
    I can do light shit for you, I can make bots, Oder din that, I'm really trying to do my own thing. I have a computer, I'll reant out it's resources in exchange for good info(if this sounds like something you're interested in(I'll probably have to nuke it first lolol never too safe)) um if you have something you really want done, and it requires frequent attention, I will pm you an email
    I don't want to be your Facebook friend

But yea just looking for knowledge. Not trying to make you laugh, not trying to look at illegal content… Infoooo

Post last edited by Slaynk at 2017-05-03T08:53:34.112630+00:00

I will provide you with all the knowledge you require if you host an SFTP server for me on your box.
    Pm me
Jump to Top