User Controls

I met a boy.

Haley Yung Blood
    So like, I met a nice boy the other day. We chatted on Facebook a little and he's really nice. But it's a little weird because he is in college and I just started HS. But I know how I feel but I don't think my mom would approve, so like, what i guess I am asking is. Should I tell my mom?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Did you find it odd that his name is Sophie?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Alt
    Haley Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ajax Did you find it odd that his name is Sophie?

I know Sophie! And Sophie is not a nice boy, he's a weirdo :P
    It's like watching -SpectraL talk to himself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haley I know Sophie! And Sophie is not a nice boy, he's a weirdo :P

(-_-")
    HEy whats hbpomh on in here
    Originally posted by Haley I know Sophie! And Sophie is not a nice boy, he's a weirdo :P

Could've fooled me.

Jessica Yung Blood
    anyone can find a pic like that on googoel also its shooped gont
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump anyone can find a pic like that on googoel also its shooped gont

Nah nigga, nah dawg. Her name's not Haley, but it ain't no shoop either.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah nigga, nah dawg. Her name's not Haley, but it ain't no shoop either.

you zaid it gont
    Hey, look, it's Lanny

Originally posted by Ajax Hey, look, it's Lanny

I'll trade you my left nutsack and 10k in cash if you can find the girl i posted anywhere on a stock photo site or google, or even the deep web.
    wherees the vermouth WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll trade you my left nutsack and 10k in cash if you can find the girl i posted anywhere on a stock photo site or google, or even the deep web.

You have two nut sacks? Doss that mean you have four nuts or is the left one just an empty sack?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You have two nut sacks? Doss that mean you have four nuts or is the left one just an empty sack?

4 balls. I got spare parts just in case.
    Originally posted by Sophie 4 balls. I got spare parts just in case.

Does that mean a kick in the nuts hurts you twice as much or does it spread the pain out more evenly?
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll trade you my left nutsack and 10k in cash if you can find the girl i posted anywhere on a stock photo site or google, or even the deep web.

http://bfy.tw/BYxZ
Jump to Top