User Controls

anyone here know how to give eulogy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    cancels.
    just have a mental breakdown once your about to give it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well i'll try.

Beloved family, friends. We have gathered here together today to celebrate the life of Bill Krozby. A young man, he was taken from us far too soon but it is important to remember the principle of conservation of energy, [FONT=Verdana]understand that his energy has not died. Indeed the first law of thermodynamics teaches us; that no energy gets created in the universe, and none is destroyed. All his energy, every vibration, every Btu of heat, every wave of every particle that was our beloved brother, son, friend remains with us in this world. Amid all the energies of the cosmos, he gave as good as he got.

To his girlfriend i will say this: All the photons that ever bounced off your face, all the particles whose paths were interrupted by your smile, by the touch of your hair, hundreds of trillions of particles, have raced off like children, their ways forever changed by you. All the photons that bounced from Bill Krozby were gathered in the particle detectors that are your eyes, those photons created within you constellations of electromagnetically charged neurons whose energy will go on forever.

And may i remind the congregation of how much of all our energy is given off as heat. I see a few fanning themselves with their programs right now. The warmth that flowed through Bill Krozby in life is still here, still part of all that we are, even as we who mourn continue the heat of our own lives.

You need not have faith, my friends indeed, you should not have faith. For you can measure, scientists have measured precisely the conservation of energy and found it accurate, verifiable and consistent across space and time. I can only hope the ones gathered here today will examine the evidence and satisfy themselves that the science is sound and as such you'll be comforted to know his energy is still around. According to the law of the conservation of energy, not a bit of him is gone; he's just less orderly.

Thank you.[/FONT]
    you gotta tell a couple jokes to break the ice first
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How to "give eulogy?" Yeah...uh, by, uh, not using a, an, or the.

"So and so was good man, good to people and kind. He was friend to many and best at lighting up room. He always had good joke at moment's notice to remind us we don't need to take life so cereal. I worked alongside him for many years, he was type of guy to give you shirt off back or skin off body. Hard worker indeed, he was gentle soul who will be missed. Honestly, he was living end."
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "He was living end"

Mother of kek.
Jump to Top