User Controls

job interview

doom Houston
    i got a job interview in 30 minutes and im coming down hard.. what the fuck do i do lol
    Another hit
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Another hit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just play it off, or crack open a beer before you go in to chill, alcohol always makes me feel "normal" when I've been coming down from the stims, I'm sooooooo not a benzo guy
    Originally posted by doom i got a job interview in 30 minutes and im coming down hard.. what the fuck do i do lol

be yourself. if its a sales interview they wanna see that you aren't afraid to do hard stimulant drugs to close the deal and you got one foot in the door. if its a job at arbys or something, like I KNOW it is, this being the latest and worst version of totse, then you'll probably still get the job.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Call in sick. It's what you'd be doing the majority of the time if you get the job anyway.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're doomed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    moved to bltc.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Just play it off, or crack open a beer before you go in to chill, alcohol always makes me feel "normal" when I've been coming down from the stims

This actually isn't half bad advice in my experience. Although the real answer is to just reschedule, it's not that big of a deal and if they don't hire you over rescheduling you weren't going to get the job while crashing anyway.

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-05-03T02:29:44.008084+00:00
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Lanny move to bltc.

What about the forum that says:

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
    do the lick
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ajax What about the forum that says:

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.

I thought about that but it's not really a thread about interviewing so much as about dealing with a comedown. I thought BLTC was a better fit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Goood work Lanny! whats the 5 year plan in our glorious communist empire?.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    increase agricultural output so we can have potatoes to fill the stills of tomorrow
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!

Jump to Top