User Controls

I can't go to work I just can't fucking do it

I'm tired cuz I was up all night smoking weed because I fell asleep and missed zaint zattex day

I dont even have a bed I just sleep on couches and random corners. I'm so tired k havent slept I just sleep and tech. And food. There is not enough time.

I'm supposed to make a lunch and have a shower and get dressed and bla bla bla but I'm just laying her under blankets.. Supposed to leave in 5 minutes but I'm too tired to move.

I literally cannot work without meth or modafinil. I blame society for making drugs illegal but making me work every day. I am just gonna call in sick fuck it, I am sick, of working. Legalize meth and I will work. Until then I refuse to do fuck all this is gay.

I'm gonna eat breakfast fuck you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    And you want $15 an hour
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm tired cuz I was up all night smoking weed because I fell asleep and missed zaint zattex day

I dont even have a bed I just sleep on couches and random corners. I'm so tired k havent slept I just sleep and tech. And food. There is not enough time.

I'm supposed to make a lunch and have a shower and get dressed and bla bla bla but I'm just laying her under blankets.. Supposed to leave in 5 minutes but I'm too tired to move.

I literally cannot work without meth or modafinil. I blame society for making drugs illegal but making me work every day. I am just gonna call in sick fuck it, I am sick, of working. Legalize meth and I will work. Until then I refuse to do fuck all this is gay.

I'm gonna eat breakfast fuck you

Same here. Haven't done Daffy since like August of last year...would it be effective again after all this time or does bi monthly meth binges create a cross tolerance significant enough to render it useless? I mean I have literally smoked fucking crack and not been able to get high off of it despite these two other heroin/crack/anything junkie girls kept going on about how fire it was.
    I went lol
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I went lol

Like a little bitch
    Nah it was a good day.
Jump to Top