User Controls

Bill nye the science guy is a tosser

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to like him in science class as a child but that was probably because we didn't have to do any work, but he's been exposed as a fraud and a huuuuuge liberal

Yeah, hes a shitfucker. The bad kind of shitfucker.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bill nye the degenerate guy
    Originally posted by Actor Yeah, hes a shitfucker. The bad kind of shitfucker.

lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, he's not. What's your actual problem with him? Are you saying he's stupid?
    Originally posted by mmQ No, he's not. What's your actual problem with him? Are you saying he's stupid?

He's not got much to do with science anymore, mostly just leftist identity politics nowadays
    I noticed that.. but as far as being a scientist.. I guess being political goes against science creedo.

But why is he a Freud ?
    It's not so much that he can't have a political opinion, but recently his political opinion has eclipsed the scientific discourse so his moniker doesn't make a lot of sense - especially when people get the two conflated.

"he's a scientist* so all his opinions must be based on science!"

*engineer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra It's not so much that he can't have a political opinion, but recently his political opinion has eclipsed the scientific discourse so his moniker doesn't make a lot of sense - especially when people get the two conflated.

"he's a scientist* so all his opinions must be based on science!"

*engineer

I guess the point is, has he actually said anything about climate change that isn't backed up by real scientists' data? In other words lying. Or do people not like him just because he's a huge liberal douchebag.

Didn't watch the video btw. Tucker Carlson is one of the most annoying talking heads in modern media in my opinion
    I don't have a firm opinion on climate change; I don't think the data we have goes far enough back to accurately model natural climate change so there's no way to be certain of how much of an effect we have on it (if any), but I definitely agree that we need to reduce the amount of waste and toxic byproducts released in energy and industrial processes.

I was more referring to nonsense like this:

Gross

There is nothing wrong with sex stew

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He's a god guy. You don't like him a cause he's jedi.
    Originally posted by mmQ He's a god guy. You don't like him a cause he's jedi.

well, that's ONE of the reasons I don't like him
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He is a good guy.
    Originally posted by mmQ He is a good gay.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001

You too? For shame
    ITT lamers and bug chasers of the highest order!
    yea bill nye's totally trying to hop on that neil degrasse tyson science astral dust fan boy train big time. the imagery of "science" or at least what science looks like to people who have little actual knowledge of science sells now
    Originally posted by mmQ You too? For shame

8 days no ADD meds.. The store literally blames the FDA or DEA (or whatever agency dealing with drugs) of them selling to many ADD pills and to limit them per month. So I had to wait. no one called me a few days ago when they came in. They sent one text message right as I'm pulling up "Today is your last day to pick up prescription or it goes back"

fucking faggoted games with the lesbian haircut snowflakes behind it

anyways I cocktailed at around 11:30am with a rockstar

no one told me how dizzy I would get and then a rush of .. what is the right word. An epiphany of all things wise

maybe lacking a few here and there.

How was your day?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I guess the point is, has he actually said anything about climate change that isn't backed up by real scientists' data? In other words lying. Or do people not like him just because he's a huge liberal douchebag.

Didn't watch the video btw. Tucker Carlson is one of the most annoying talking heads in modern media in my opinion

whats your favorite talking head? mine was greg buttfield until he left the red eye
Jump to Top