User Controls

hows the night going?

nonarky Houston
    i am sitting, drinking coffee, and looking out the window, and watching the moon.

you?
    Drinking coffee at night?. Even scrawny doesn't abuse stimulants that hard... you are going hard!!!. I'm just about to eat some ice cream and kick back.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sounds like a nice night. I'm sitting here thinking of some extremely elaborate way through the use of Tor and riddles and actual physical traveling(kinda like a virtual and physical treasure hunt) to find a way to the purest meth on earth and then when you get there it's 300 a gram haha.

I should probably include some mental and psychotically scary level to get there as well.
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by RestStop Sounds like a nice night. I'm sitting here thinking of some extremely elaborate way through the use of Tor and riddles and actual physical traveling(kinda like a virtual and physical treasure hunt) to find a way to the purest meth on earth and then when you get there it's 300 a gram haha.

I should probably include some mental and psychotically scary level to get there as well.

meths ruins lives and turns you into a terrible person
    Shut up fagit
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RestStop Sounds like a nice night. I'm sitting here thinking of some extremely elaborate way through the use of Tor and riddles and actual physical traveling(kinda like a virtual and physical treasure hunt) to find a way to the purest meth on earth and then when you get there it's 300 a gram haha.

Let's collab on the project.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Let's collab on the project.

All ears here.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by nonarky meths ruins lives and turns you into a terrible person

Only if you're poor or in danger of being poor from meth use. Any person with a job that pays decent can easily prevent this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top