User Controls

Being sexually attracted to my boss

Has anyone had this happen before?. Ive been attracted to co workers but never a boss before.

I almost want her to yell at me and get mad because it turns me on. She's really sexy she's like a naughty librarian. I have co workers that are around my age with a cute butt but my boss is way hotter I can't stop fantasizing about her..

Wtf is wrong with me?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nothin FAM. One of my first jobs was a sanitation worker in a food factory. I had this chubby middle aged supervisor named Donna and don't let them chubby 40 year olds fool you this hoe had a snatch that rivaled a high school chick actually scratch that it was better.

TL;DR : Smash your boss brah.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pics of your boss faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RestStop Nothin FAM. One of my first jobs was a sanitation worker in a food factory. I had this chubby middle aged supervisor named Donna and don't let them chubby 40 year olds fool you this hoe had a snatch that rivaled a high school chick actually scratch that it was better.

TL;DR : Smash your boss brah.

Hell yeah, sounds smexy. I've never fucked a boss before but when I was 18 and worked at albertsons I fucked the fat plumper bitch co-worker in my car after work.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Has anyone had this happen before?. Ive been attracted to co workers but never a boss before.

I almost want her to yell at me and get mad because it turns me on. She's really sexy she's like a naughty librarian. I have co workers that are around my age with a cute butt but my boss is way hotter I can't stop fantasizing about her..

Wtf is wrong with me?

fuk dat ass fuk dat face fuk dat mouth fam

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Has anyone had this happen before?. Ive been attracted to co workers but never a boss before.

Wtf is wrong with me?
    doom Houston
    get ittt
    Caring for your mother and experiencing her as a burden instead of a parent made you crave female dominance.

No biggie.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy Caring for your mother and experiencing her as a burden instead of a parent made you crave female dominance.

No biggie.

fuck dat ass, fuck dat mouth fuck dat face
    God damn I swear when she acts all bossy and stern I feel like she's flirting with me I start blushing and can't stop smiling.

Then she thanks me for helping out and I feel so warm inside. I can't win.

And all my co workers hate her and think she's a bitch and one guy tells me he feels awkward when he has to work across from her and I'm say "I like it!"

I'm not uncomfortable at all around her I wish she wasn't married lol
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy Caring for your mother and experiencing her as a burden instead of a parent made you crave female dominance.

No biggie.
    You'll either get fired and arrested or have the best job in the world getting your dick sucked while driving a forklift.

You'll get a raise for eating out her asshole real good. Think about it.
    I would go home to have sex with her lol not AT THE WORKPLACE that would be retarded...
    Faggot.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy Faggot.

yes we know you are.
    I'm pretty much sexually attracted to any bitch that isn't hideous.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Middle aged women are disgusting.
    All day I dream about fucking

Originally posted by Sophie Middle aged women are disgusting.

to each their own, i think if a woman takes care of herself and has her shit together they can be hott. One of the best girls I was ever with might of been kind of a plumper but she never argued with me, actually went out of her way to do things for me without me asking/expecting it, she was active physically and played drums and even won cupcake wars.

She was one of the best ladies ever, I started seeing a girl ten years younger than me and she's hott in my eyes, but she doesn't have the maturity that is sexy with an older woman.
    I agree. 35 is perfect age.. even 40s and some 50 year olds have better bodies than 20 year olds. still tight and no cottage cheese wrinkle free

It's weird how when you're a teen (mostly late) male you just want to fuck all the time and the girl has to be in a certain mood.

Fast Forward. Momma wants dick and Daddy can't always perform and it's no opposite roll play. More husbands and male partners saying "I have a headache"

You don't tap it eventually someone else will!

Why can't we been 21 forever
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I agree. 35 is perfect age.. even 40s and some 50 year olds have better bodies than 20 year olds. still tight and no cottage cheese wrinkle free

It's weird how when you're a teen (mostly late) male you just want to fuck all the time and the girl has to be in a certain mood.

Fast Forward. Momma wants dick and Daddy can't always perform and it's no opposite roll play. More husbands and male partners saying "I have a headache"

You don't tap it eventually someone else will!

Why can't we been 21 forever

This is true, last month I saw a lady 38, she actually lied about her age when I met her and told me she was 33 but I found out. She told me that she's in an open relationship and just wants to bone me because the guy she lives with can't get it up, which i was fine with, but I quit seeing her, I honestly think that she was lying about being in an open relationship
Jump to Top