User Controls

I don't wanna live if I'm never gonna be rich, because whats the point?

I just can't stop thinking about how fuckin' awesome it would be, ... seriously...think about what it would be like to have that much money... thats heaven on earth right there, and if I am never gonna be that rich then I don't give a fuckin shit about anything.... Even If I graduated college and did all that bullshit I'd still never be that fuckin rich...so fuck everything, seriously...I don't care and I honestly wish I was just dead. Life is bullshit
    Wow man, you hit the nail on the head... Fuck, we're just gonna die in like 50 years anyways so none of this bullshit even matters... But then when you also weigh the fact that we'll never even get to be ULTRA RICH and live the fucking awesome heaven on earth lifestlye that comes with having that much money... who cares about life and why should we even care about anything? If we're never gonna be that rich anyways....who fuckin cares there is seriously no point to fucking living anything less than that is poor shitty life which we have no matter what the fuck we do with our life....WE WILL STILL NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH FUCKING MONEY OUR LIFES GONNA BE JUST AS SHITTY RIGHT NOW AS ALWAYS!!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    money is a means to an end. if you know what that end is, you'll find there are other ways to attain it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Make your current dream a present fact by assuming the feeling of the wish fulfilled. If this assumption is persisted in until it becomes your dominant feeling the attainment of your ideal is 100% absolute inevitable.
    Think in small steps. Have a thing you want to buy and save up for it.

Give ten percent of your income away. If you get into the mindset that you have enough money, you will find yourself with more money before long. I can't explain it, and everyone calls bullshit on me when I try to, but that's certainly how it's worked for me. There's only one other person I've ever met that has agreed with me.

Also You'd be surprised how much having a couple thousand saved up in case of emergency will help your mental health. I know that's not always possible but if it is at all possible, you should try to build up an emergency fund.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What are you gonna do about it chummy
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Think in small steps. Have a thing you want to buy and save up for it.

Give ten percent of your income away. If you get into the mindset that you have enough money, you will find yourself with more money before long. I can't explain it, and everyone calls bullshit on me when I try to, but that's certainly how it's worked for me. There's only one other person I've ever met that has agreed with me.

Also You'd be surprised how much having a couple thousand saved up in case of emergency will help your mental health. I know that's not always possible but if it is at all possible, you should try to build up an emergency fund.

I totally agree. It's the feeling of living in abundance vs. scarcity basically.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK bro. To use an analogy, i would rather be a poor artist who's work has been critically acclaimed than be rich. Money is temporary, fame, and what you create is(with any luck) forever.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by aldra money is a means to an end. if you know what that end is, you'll find there are other ways to attain it

I wanna travel so I suppose I should build a boat with driftwood and seaweed and fucking row to australia.
    Saying there's other ways to attain it doesn't mean shit when they're not feasible or legal.
    The entire world is built around money and no sage "I read this in a fortune cookie" shit is gonna change that.
Jump to Top