User Controls

Filling the void

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I try not to put the pussy on the pedastool, but I don't have a guy friends and I usually just hang out with my cat and drink. I meet girls at bars or online but I usually don't like many of them. But the other day I met up with this girl for coffee whos significantly younger than me and I wasn't expecting much because her pictures weren't that great and I usually don't have anything in common with girls that young but I met up with her and she was actually really fucking hot. I got her back to my place and fucked her ass, mouth, and face. It was like the sexiest sex I've had in awhile I dumped my load in her 4 times and went to sleep for awhile. I invited her to get dinner with me wednesday and she said that would be cool. In a way I feel kind of guilty about liking someone so much but I guess it happens.

But I guess that how it goes sometimes, when I got her back to my place I let her see my cat in my cats room, but I then took her to my room and she was sitting on the opposite side of my bed all mike pensive and i told her "hey come over here, i'm not going to hurt you"
    so I suckled on her and the fucked that ass fuck that mouth fuck that face. and she just moaned like a little whore and it was such a turn on. But hey I guess thats how it goes sometimes am i right fam?

teach us/me...:-(
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Get a guitar. Learn guitar. Write riffs. Write songs. Write lyrics.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Get a guitar. Learn guitar. Write riffs. Write songs. Write lyrics.

I play both bass and guitar for the last 15 years but yeah i could focus on that more.

I have a fender jazz master and a schecter bass.

I'm not in a band right now, but I was talking to my neighbor just yesterday about setting sometime to jam out again

I'm not an aficionado by any means but I do like to jam out and need to make more time for meeting up with my neighbors
    I've been playing bass more recently because of the feel

bling bling Dark Matter
    u spend ur hole life drownding in the sea of desire
    embrace the void

Originally posted by bling bling u spend ur hole life drownding in the sea of desire

whats life with out desire though
    Originally posted by greenplastic embrace the void

epic win
    Never happened.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy Never happened.

Hell yeah it did, and its going to happen Wednesday again. fuck dat ass fuck dat mouth fuck dat face
Jump to Top