User Controls

Conflict Shitpile II - Sarin-like Substance Edition

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

Quick rundown of current 'hotspots':

YEMEN - Basically, Saudi Arabia got a puppet ruler instated so that they could ransack Yemen's energy industry. The army expelled and forced him into exile, and KSA is using that as pretext to bomb the fuck out of the country on behalf of the 'legitimate government'. They're currently sending mercenaries (they don't have much of a standing army) backed by US Marines to attack and ideally claim Hodeidah Port -this is significant because it's the largest port in Yemen, and since KSA destroyed it's machinery 2 years ago, it's been unable to take food and medicine deliveries.

Saudi Arabia destroyed the port's loading/unloading cranes in 2015, intensiifying the famine across the country and blockaded it so that the cranes couldn't be repaired or replaced. At the same time they've been petitioning the UN to take administrative control of the port to 'alleviate suffering', but after being rebuffed multiple times they've decided to take it militarily.

This is literally like beating your neighbour's kid and barricading the door so that he can't seek medical treatment, between blows attempting to forcibly adopt him because 'his parents can't guarantee his safety'.

KOREA - Korea's been testing nuclear weapons for the last decade or so, in Kim's own words 'because we don't want to get Libya'd'. The US has not liked it very much in general, but really shit the bed when they started testing ICBMs that could potentially deliver nuclear weapons. At the moment, President Trump's sent a carrier group to threaten NK, and it's been joined by several Japanese vessels. It hasn't arrived yet, but given the inclusion of a few special-purpose ships, the purpose may be to insert special forces into NK as well as a misguided attempt to intimidate. NK's apparently sped up it's missile testing schedule, but all of their recent launches have been reported as failures.

SYRIA - Syria was a textbook colour-revolution - the US created and amplified dissent against the country's government and armed anti-government groups (who just happen to be extreme Islamists) in order to bring the government down in favour of a US-friendly puppet. It was going to plan until Russia, Iran and Lebanon/Hezbullah joined the conflict on the government's side (US analysts believed that Russia would not involve itself, citing Libya), turning the war around. The rebels are now in complete disarray with the factions essentially cannibalising each other, and Turkey is seeing it as an opportunity to strike. Erdogan, Ottoman Sultan-Lite that he is, aims to grab as much land and influence as he can after being raked over the coals for his support for the US' regime change antics... and then being shafted by the US in favour of the Kurds as 'boots on the ground'.

The Turkish military have started bombing the fuck out the the so-called SDF, the Kurdish militias laying siege to Raqqa, and have put serious dents in the US' plan to take the city before the SAA shows up. Both the US and Russia have dumped troops between the Turkforce and the SDF as a sort of human-shield bufferzone.

There are some important things going on involving Deir ez Zor relating specifically to ISIS but I'll get to that later.

IRAQ - TBA, Mosul still under siege, business as usual. I don't know of any new developments.

UKRAINE - TBA, haven't seen much lately. The government in Kiev have been inching their hardware up to the contact line, contravening the Minsk accords and trying to draw Europe/NATO into the conflict but it's been somewhat quiet these last few weeks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    YEMEN - Forgot about this - apparently UAE and possibly other gulf states have begun conscripting people for the Yemen front.
    SYRIA - More on the rebels cannibalising each other. In Ghouta the infighting has become so serious that civilians have protested and blocked rebel vehicles to try to get them to cut it out, many were shot as a result.

Al-Qaeda's essentially being starved - munitions and more basic supplies like food are drying up with all their supply lines being cut which is prompting a lot of the infighting (The majority of rebel groups operate independently but still report to either Al-Qaeda or ISIS), and has even led to Saudi Arabia offering to support the group if they fight for KSA in Yemen.
    SYRIA - 23 dead children have 'disappeared' from an Idlib hospital. Expect to see another 'chemical weapons' attack soon.

***UPDATE: Gas masks being handed out in Sarqeb

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-05-02T03:21:56.778654+00:00
    SYRIA - The SDF are now openly flying Syrian flags in Afrin (ie. solidarity with the government/SAA) after being reinforced by Russia and the SAA.
    US - Reports that PMCs have been seen in Antifa groups, I haven't looked into the media myself nor do I know whether they were hired or are actual members.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Private military contractors? Doesn't seem like the kind of folks to participate in antifa of their own accord and I can't imagine what use they'd be since most antifa activity is just like small scale riots and graffiti.
    Originally posted by Lanny Private military contractors? Doesn't seem like the kind of folks to participate in antifa of their own accord and I can't imagine what use they'd be since most antifa activity is just like small scale riots and graffiti.

I only included that because I found it interesting, I was reading an article that cited this podcast but haven't had a chance to listen to it to verify. It was apparently in one of the recent Berkeley 'protests'.
    Originally posted by aldra US - Reports that PMCs have been seen in Antifa groups, I haven't looked into the media myself nor do I know whether they were hired or are actual members.

Could be being used by other entities to gather Intel on the political climate.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Could be being used by other entities to gather Intel on the political climate.

Oathkeepers and others have been 'infiltrating' anarchist groups, this is different.

INDONESIA - Apparently Saudi Arabia has been financing their toxic Wahabbism in Indonesia and Bangladesh... Expect trouble.

https://twitter.com/BBassem7/status/858447521684701184
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra SYRIA - 23 dead children have 'disappeared' from an Idlib hospital. Expect to see another 'chemical weapons' attack soon.

***UPDATE: Gas masks being handed out in Sarqeb

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-05-02T03:21:56.778654+00:00

Lol Jesus, imagine being the guy having to steal the dead bodies of 23 children for some nefarious false flag gas attack. That'd be fucked up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol Jesus, imagine being the guy having to steal the dead bodies of 23 children for some nefarious false flag gas attack. That'd be fucked up.

White Helmet scum are the ones who would've had access to the hospitals.

Looks like the same thing happened last time... Kids' bodies dumped among the dead for maximum emotional impact.

Check out the kid's neck in a high-res version of the photo Nikki Haley was waving about:

Originally posted by aldra White Helmet scum are the ones who would've had access to the hospitals.

Looks like the same thing happened last time… Kids' bodies dumped among the dead for maximum emotional impact.

Check out the kid's neck in a high-res version of the photo Nikki Haley was waving about:

Looks like ligature marks. But then again i am no forensic pathologist.
    Originally posted by aldra White Helmet scum are the ones who would've had access to the hospitals.

speaking of these guys, https://www.facebook.com/pierrelecorf/posts/10155494558524925

that's a bunch of photos from one of their facilities they obviously shared with Al-Qaeda fighters; they set up a jail cell in it

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-05-02T07:11:48.499800+00:00
    UKRAINE - they've issued the following advice for people travelling to see Eurovision (this is going to be an unmitigated disaster):

Originally posted by aldra UKRAINE - they've issued the following advice for people travelling to see Eurovision (this is going to be an unmitigated disaster):

I hope Putin nukes Eurovision tbh. Not for WWIII purposes, just because Eurovision sucks ass. Also i did not know Ukraine was hosting Eurovision.
    haha yeah I have no fucking idea how that happened. They're unable to maintain a proper standing army while they're ostensibly fighting a civil war but apparently they have money to spurt on a song contest.

On the upside, a lot of people are going to see that the insane Banderites everywhere are not just Russian propaganda.
    Originally posted by aldra haha yeah I have no fucking idea how that happened. They're unable to maintain a proper standing army while they're ostensibly fighting a civil war but apparently they have money to spurt on a song contest.

On the upside, a lot of people are going to see that the insane Banderites everywhere are not just Russian propaganda.

Maybe NATO will declare "safety zones" for people that are going to Eurovision, as an excuse to put their forces on the ground.
    SYRIA - Serious thing - I found out what the US plans to do with the armor at the Jordan border.

Once the SAA manages to crush AQ's strongholds in the west, their last real enemy will be ISIS in the east. After their forces that were assigned to fighting AQ are freed up, they had planned to push East to the Iraqi border and essentially combine with the Iraqi military and PMUs for joint operations on both sides of the border.

The US HATES this idea, mostly because they're not involved*. Their goal is to forcibly inject themselves into relevance - the SAA are expecting the US military to deploy any day now, staging from Jordan and entrenching themselves down the Syria-Iraq border as a sort of human shield.

SAA reps have posted this to their Facebook as clarification to official statements made on the matter.

*I was only being half-sarcastic; the US cannot handle not being the centre of the dispute-resolution process but I suspect the main reason they oppose the co-operation of the two armies is because they don't want Iraq reinforcing Assad's government as they still have (somewhat unrealistic) expectations that he'll be ousted. Deeper co-operation between the two states would mean forcing US advisors, influence and industry out of Iraq, and co-ordination between the two armies will make it much more difficult to keep ISIS in action as a regime-change asset.
    Originally posted by Sophie Maybe NATO will declare "safety zones" for people that are going to Eurovision, as an excuse to put their forces on the ground.

It'd make for an ideal false-flag attack, and the people running the show in Ukraine are way beyond mental enough to try it...
Jump to Top