User Controls

foudn these on the paark today this mornning

bling bling Dark Matter

hold ur peace like a piece and u will ifnd shit to
    nice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sum guy always leaves a stella behind this bench wen i wolk the dog on sunday/monday mornings i find it sumtimes am gonna try find him nxt weekend and smoke a spliff wit him
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the fag end wos just sum random ting i found on the street and made a rollup wif
    Originally posted by bling bling sum guy always leaves a stella behind this bench wen i wolk the dog on sunday/monday mornings i find it sumtimes am gonna try find him nxt weekend and smoke a spliff wit him

dude i went to tne moitherfucking gas station to get some fucking stekka and the motherfucjkers were outl Liken what the fuck is trhat shit? I got heinmeken whicvh is good enough but stella is etter
    Stella is shit. It's drinkable, but not great
    Originally posted by reject Stella is shit. It's drinkable, but not great

It's about the only reasonably priced good beer in the US (in all areas of SC that I've been in, that is)

There's Heineken but I don't like it as much
    It used to be better but they reduced the ABV by like a percent and now it's only 4.5%.

Might have a sunday morning Tyskie
    It's 5% here

At least I think it is
    STELLA TALL BOY FTW
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 It's 5% here

At least I think it is

It used to be 5.5 but they've slowly been weakening it over the years. It's happened to all the commercial brand beer. It's why I drink Polish now
    Tyskie is Polish Stella, it tastes just the same and has similar packaging, some cans are 5.6 and some are 6% tho, never worked out why, ones probably fake
    I had zwiec once and it tasted like ass
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just drank the tin b4 jumpin owt wif dog
    u need to find that man
Jump to Top