User Controls

Williamson county is for faggots

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its true, I try to stay out of that county as much as possible because they are so spread out they can convict you of just anything

I am for the rights and liberty of people i believe in freedom and whats just. But unforutnately a lot of people don't.
    yeah

greenville county too

greenville county is just for faggots and trannys now
    how so?
    crack and meth turned the whole town into trannys and faggots
    remind me to post a proper resopnese to this whenm im not fucked up on cough medicine
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 remind me to post a proper resopnese to this whenm im not fucked up on cough medicine

how would I know when you're not fucked up on bundy though?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    if you dont live in harris or galveston you should probably hang urself tbh fam
    Originally posted by cerakote if you dont live in harris or galveston you should probably hang urself tbh fam

and why is that? I live in Austin and its a lot better than where you live. But I guess to each their own.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    no it isnt lmao austin is faggotville and nobody likes gays or liberals
    Originally posted by cerakote no it isnt lmao austin is faggotville and nobody likes gays or liberals

you've never even been to austin and not everyone is a gay or a liberal here.

I'm not gay or liberal at all
    You are very gay.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy You are very gay.

No you are, you keep following me around like a woman that I left for a prettier and younger one you queer
    No. You just post in every thread, asshole.
    Originally posted by Horatio Abernathy No. You just post in every thread, asshole.

quit with your lies, jesus hates liars
Jump to Top