User Controls

the official "I'm far too old for dхm but did it anyway" thread

My childhood dose was ~500mg (~360mg syrup, 150mg ccc)

Substances:
    410mg dхm
    30mg doxylamine succinate
    1g acetaminophen
    Unlimited Crouton
    Phenibut and geodon standing by just in case
    Tobacco

Drinks:
    Ginger ale
    Heineken (STORE WAS OUT OF FUCKING STELLA. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK)
    The tallest can of Mikes hard lemonade I've ever seen (I love retarded sugary as fuck drinks when I'm dexxed out)

Activities:
    Tokyo Drift (childhood favorite. Movie seems to go on FOREVER)
    Old racing documentaries/videos (60s-80s f1 and group c are favorites. Feels like you're actually there)
    Shitposting (probably about regretting my decision and how fucked I'll be at work tomorrow)

Will add more as it comes to mind
    lol there is seriously only this one type of cough syrup that gives me good effects

This weird ass orange shit from dollar general
    famn mikes hard lem,onade tastes like absolute fucking shit onm dexro but the combined effects are nice

I took way too fucking much though, hopefully ill be ok at work tomorroq
    this was one of my favorite videos to watch on dee ecks em

Skip to 4:00

lol that didnt feel the same at all

shame really
    damn time does move slowly pn dee ex em, i see why scronb gets so bored around here now
    bout to put in tokyo drift
    5g Crouton down, feeling the peripheral side effects dissipate. Maybe I forgot to take my Crouton and went into withdrawal

It's hot as fuck in this room

Starting Tokyo drift now
    RestStop Space Nigga
    This thread has inspired to get some tussin possible CCC's and beer tomorrow afternoon along with some type of movie ahh fuck it I got youtube and Netflix will let you know how it goes and don't think you're gonna make it to work tomorrow oh well it's overrated anyways.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Damn this is so much different now that I'm older

I'm thinking "lol, fuck that bullshit. I would've just hid the wrench and beat his fucking face in for fucking up my car. Fuck racing for some dumb std-ridden slut"
    Originally posted by RestStop This thread has inspired to get some tussin possible CCC's and beer tomorrow afternoon along with some type of movie ahh fuck it I got youtube and Netflix will let you know how it goes and don't think you're gonna make it to work tomorrow oh well it's overrated anyways.

I'll probably be fine for work. I don't have to be there until late in the evening tomorrow

Also this is my dхm blog thread

I gave up on dхm months ago because it was shit. But I went back to the same store and got the same brand I got when I was younger and suddenly the magic is back

Post last edited by Kolokol-1 at 2017-05-01T06:16:41.500872+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tokyo drift is the reason I got a gts-t instead of a gt-r
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!

ZI FORGOT MY UNCLE-FUCKING CIGARS!!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!
    Also it makes no fucking sense when his dad says "you been racing Shawn?"

Like where the fuck did that come from?

He's home late=he found someone that would let him borrow their car to race?

Oh well
    Han in Tokyo drift reminds me of myself except with no money

He acts totally different in the other movies though
    Lol that r34 v-spec would've smoked the fuck out of that rx-7
    Every time I watch this movie I want to move out of the US

It would be so fucking nice to not have to carry a fucking gun on me every-fucking-where I go
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Also it makes no fucking sense when his dad says "you been racing Shawn?"

Like where the fuck did that come from?

He's home late=he found someone that would let him borrow their car to race?

Oh well

Probably has a stipulation with his dad that he won't race because he get's into trouble when he does...kinda like a crackhead coming home and their dad saying "been smokin' rocks, RestStop?"
    Well, it's just now setting in how dumb of an idea that was

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At my current rate I'll be sober by the time I have to be up for work

The dex sweats are going to fucking suck though
Jump to Top