User Controls

Absolutely haram, 100% Allah and His prophet(pbuh) approved trap.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    DROP THE BOMB!

[size=7]JIHAD BITCH[/size]

Allahu akbar.
    that drop do. completely blew me away. shit b goin hard af up in her. etc etc etc

but real talk though when i was in afghan the place we worked was like 5 miles from where we lived so there were buses running 24/7 every hour back and forth, which were originally driven by military people who had fucked something up, but eventually were all driven by local middle eastern dudes they hired from some village in afghanistan or pakistan. we worked weird schedules that changed all the time so sometimes i'd go to get on the bus at 2 am in the morning and there'd be some full on haji dude blasting some hard dnb or dubstep on the bus. straight rockin the fuck out. (the british military ran a radio station for the base)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    that drop do. completely blew me away. shit b goin hard af up in her. etc etc etc

but real talk though when i was in afghan the place we worked was like 5 miles from where we lived so there were buses running 24/7 every hour back and forth, which were originally driven by military people who had fucked something up, but eventually were all driven by local middle eastern dudes they hired from some village in afghanistan or pakistan. we worked weird schedules that changed all the time so sometimes i'd go to get on the bus at 2 am in the morning and there'd be some full on haji dude blasting some hard dnb or dubstep on the bus. straight rockin the fuck out. (the british military ran a radio station for the base)

That's awesome bro and yeah that drop is sick.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Expected a tranny in a burqa fucking a mohammed lookalike, am disappointed
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    ISIS should use this as a recruitment song. I'd love to see a video of them battling infidels to this.
    catchy af tbh. Gonna listen to this next time I behead some infidels.
Jump to Top